Mentally Handicapped Woman Scammed Out of $10,000 Lotto Ticket

The Joker

Reaction score
Wow. That's terrible. Glad the woman and her father were able to get it squared away. Glad the store lost its license.

Shame on the Store owner taking advantage over wanting to have less than 10,000 and just gave her $930. Why would he do that to people who are different from them? It is a good thing she went to her father about it. She is smart. Never underestimate her. I am glad her father straighten out with the Lottery. :(

that well out of order...this lady had dad to help makes you wonder how many get taken advantage of that don't have helper

That was a terrible (and illegal) thing for the store owner to do. I'm glad that the father caught the fraud.

I was at grocery and the guy ahead me of being checked was handicap and he gave the cashier a large bill and had money coming back to him but he took his food and started to leave and I called him back saying he forget his money which was about $10 , the cashier gave me a dirty look ,the asshole was going to keep it . I should had reported him to the store manger . I am glad the woman got her all of her money back , she should gotten more b/c hers rights were violated as handicap person.

Back