Would anybody eat pizza in Italy?

The Joker

Reaction score
rome-pizza-top.jpg

Who would eat this? I perfer good old American made pizza
4747040.jpg

Yeah! Thats more like it!

you went to the wrong place......these looks shoddy for real italian pizzas........

you went to the wrong place......these looks shoddy for real italian pizzas........

not really. that's how "real pizza" is made in Italian. when a food looks "too clean and too nice".... that means it's not made from fresh ingredients. it's a processed food.

look at top... real homemade dough with real cheese.... and olive oil. and then look at bottom.... everything is processed and made from processed ingredients... that's why it's looks "perfect" while it's dripping wet with thick yellow grease.

fresh food always looks imperfect. your homemade pizza will looks like the top one - always.... and I know because we've made it dozens of times.

rome-pizza-top.jpg

4747040.jpg

have you ever eaten a pizza in Italy? I did and it was delicious. the biggest difference is that American uses red sauce. Italian uses olive oil, tomatoes, and real fresh ingredients. They've never heard of "red sauce".

I am Italian and would eat pizza in America, so why wouldn't you want to eat pizza in Italy?! :P

unable get the vid ,but pizza in Roman best pizza i had...american and uk pizza not made right

The Joker is fooled by mere appearances......

Why wouldn't I want to eat a pizza in Italy? I would love to have that opportunity.

I don't care if my pizza has geometric precision. I go for the taste, smell and texture.

when you eaten pizza in Italy I did in Roman all other poor second...Margretta pizza the real thing

I would imagine that the pizzas of the north of Italy are a bit different than those of the south just as the rest of their culinary tastes reflect the differences in regions.....

Last edited:
have you ever eaten a pizza in Italy? I did and it was delicious. the biggest difference is that American uses red sauce. Italian uses olive oil, tomatoes, and real fresh ingredients. They've never heard of "red sauce".

You can buy pizza in my city that made fresh but they use red sauce , and some places do sell pizza with fresh tomatoes and veggies but I don't think it sell very good. I end up having my pizza with the red sauce . You're right fresh food is not perfect looking like it came out of the box.

the less on pizza is more if understand me hard to explain...you get pizza take away to eat in street not the phone up take away..square bit cut from main bit cooked in proper pizza oven

rome-pizza-top.jpg

4747040.jpg

It looks like you start your car with all that grease on the American pizza , there is pizza shop in my city that made pizza like that and my daughter and I have use a napkin to mop up some of the grease . You would not know good food if you saw it. Yes I would love to have real Italian pizza .

I will eat both American and Italian pizza. It doesn't matter what country- both countries will have GOOD and BAD pizza- big or small.

Food is food to me- I base it on that not where it came from.

Back