anyone here enjoy shooting guns? for sport or hunting.

mjorr

Reaction score
just seeing if there are any fellow gun fanatics on here.

post your guns, show them off, what have you done to them, where do you shoot and so fourth.

Hubby (TCS and fellow ADer) and I own and shoot guns. We went clay shooting last Saturday morning.

We have various guns. I'll post details and maybe picture later. Time for me to go to bed soon.

Welcome to AD. :wave:

Welcome! :wave:

I haven't gone shooting in awhile, last time was in 2010, a year ago. Here is a picture of me clay shooting with Jiro's Remington 870.

clay1.jpg

Nice Remington Jiro. I shoot with my brothers Benelli. I would love to have a Benelli SBE II. Benelli are smoother and easier on my shoulder.

I have the 870 as well. It is at least 50 years old but still looks like new. And in 16 guage.....

I grew up around guns (learned to shoot the 'family heirloom' 22 rifle around 10yrs old) and have recently (past 5+) years gotten into handguns.
I own a Sig Sauer P238 for target shooting and self-protection. I love going to the range after a long week. The focus involved is very relaxing!
I just completed my training for my CC permit (passed with perfect scores!) and am very excited about that too.

Peasant hunt much?

Used to but not much for the last lotta years. Used to have a side by side 20 guage that took three inchers---for waterfowl....great reach using nbr 4 or 2 shot

Any favorite waterfowl besides the generic duck or geese? I like teal and mallard.

Any favorite waterfowl besides the generic duck or geese? I like teal and mallard.

Yeah, mallard, teal and the occasional pinhead and mudhen, lol. Geese from the honkers to the snows.

I enjoy target shooting with my .22 rifles and pistols. Also shoot clay pidgeons with my Remmington 870.

I used to shoot with a BB gun. It was fun to relax but I aint a good shooter but just enjoy and relaxing.

Probably not as much since the peasants started arming themselves and shooting back. :giggle:

Oops, I didn't realize I left out the 'h'. I was posting from my iPhone earlier and it was doing weird stuff until finally I rebooted it.

Well I guess maybe we shouldn't go peasant hunting and go pheasant hunting instead! :lol: Maybe those peasants would like to join us.

I own few guns, but I haven't touched it since I left for college. I mostly use gun for hunting and clays. I've been considering about taking long range shooting seriously after I settle down.

Also Im tempted to build an AR-15, but havent done much research on it yet. Any deaf AR-15 builder here?

Man AR-15 is very nice rifle. I have shoot with AR-15, AK-47. Very loud, man! I own shotgun, and plan to buy L22 rifle and use it for practice. L22 is cheaper if just want practice. Shotgun shells aint cheap.

I own few guns, but I haven't touched it since I left for college. I mostly use gun for hunting and clays. I've been considering about taking long range shooting seriously after I settle down.

Also Im tempted to build an AR-15, but havent done much research on it yet. Any deaf AR-15 builder here?

Back