What will u do if 2012 is end of the world?

If the world is going to end in 2012, you better get set doing what it is you want to get done now, before it gets here.:lol:

I just live my life as normal. Let it happen (which i don't believe it would happen)

Hi :wave:

I'd not going to dwell on this 2012 thing if I were you. I'd like to drop few cents about this.

For many years, those kind religious leaders or prophecy says the world would end in year 2000, whatever other years would be but it never happens.

I would like to tell you - NOBODY, not even religious leaders, pastors, angels or Satan knows when the world will end (Second-coming Jesus Christ). ONLY the Father, GOD, know when not Jesus. According to the scripture in the bible.

I do understand that some of you have different believe and may not agree with that, I would respect that and I'd be going to stand what I believe. :)

I don't view an ancient Mayan calendar as an accurate predictor of the future. I mean think about it, their calendar stone ends on 2012, so does a paper calendar end anually on Dec 31st. Imagine all this doomsday nonsense every New Year's Eve? Humanity still thrives, and another paper calendar goes up...

Goes to show you how wrong the myans were, their world has already ended. If I was going to pick a date to predict the world would end I would also choose a date so far in the future that no one could blame me if it came true or not. And if you take a look at history hasn't the world ended several times already? The dinosaurs! The ice age and so on. So if life as we know it ends the world it self would just bounce back as it always does. I thing the death of the world will come with the death of the sun billions of years from now.

Billions of years from now, humans will have discovered many other planets capable of life. No one should worry about the sun dying!

I still want to masturbate in front of everybody before the world end.

I hope that was a joke...........ewwwwwwwwwww!

Right, I know that comet or asteriod would hit earth but not on date of 2012.

Some say this is what wiped out the dinosaurs. It could be millions of years before a comet hits earth and we will have the technology to either intercept the comet or simply evacuate to other planets.

People were saying for decades that the world would end in 1999 but nothing happened. They will keep predicting again and again and be wrong again and again. Why would the world end in 2012 when they have been wrong every time before?

As said by several posters here, the end of the world has been predicted many of times. Besides, there are many things that could end the world as we know it, supervolcanoes, global warming, meteors, sun blowing up, dust in the atmosphere and yadda yadda.

If you really are worried about the end of the world. Do something about it. Build yourself a shelter way below the surface, stock it with about 20 years of rations, plants and seeds, water, and etc. And have at it.

Me, I would rather not worry about it, and live life as each day comes to me.

If I actually believed in this, I would: get a bunch of credit cards, try heroin, go to the Bunny Ranch in Nevada, smoke cigs again, drive real fast all the time....

heroin? :eek3: I wouldn't try heroin, I don't like drugs!. I rather make love MMM, MMM!. :lol:

Last edited:
No, I don't.

I won't be around for the end of the world, so I won't be "doing" anything about it.

Me either. If that happens then O'well. I'm not going to worry about it anyway.

Hmm if 2012 is the end of the world...
I'd quickly get married
Travel to France, Germany, and Bahamas (been studying French and German awhile now and Bahamas is one of my favorite places)
Move to Vegas

Hmm not sure what else I'd do but those are the top ones before 2012. Granted, this all implies I actually would have money LOL

I don't know why Jiro but I love this photo LOL
when you move to Vegas, get me some money, for me, while you are at it

If 2012 is the end of the world, then I will not worry about repaying my student loans. Thank you, American Government, for the free education. It's been a good time.

yes it is true 2012 the end of mankind I am praying hard to get to heaven to get my ears fixed,the devil doesn't give a stuff.
you can dig a dep hole but will not help,enjoy the ride.

Back