Four sex scandals rock one hanky-panky high school

Five teachers involved in four scandals in one school. Ugh!

:mad:

Meh.....
Really, teaches boning students has been goin on since the cave man, teaches boning their students in csve man art class in the cwves of lasceuax....
Teachers are not robots. Neither are theie students...they are humans, in a secular sex fuelled society....
I fail to see why this is so shocking....if we allow and preety well have the state teaching everything about sex, from rubber use to different positions, what the hell did any one really expect....
Meh..
It has always happenend, now in the net age its just sensational fodder for the specticle, and its alqays going to happen until we replwce teachers with robots, or drug everyone into a coma, or have somw evil religious dictatorship where head lopping is the punishment, and even then im sure somw secret boning will go on...
If any one is shocked about this.....
Hey look....
Water is wet......

Quite a few things have gone wrong here.

This is up north...
Cain is his last name??
The school is located in Sheepshead Bay?? (as in Sheople)
Cain taking the girl to a room with fully trackable evidence??
Two women having sex in the classroom thinking they won't get caught??
Cain lives on Staten Island??
Again, why are most of these offenders WOMEN? Why??

The end of Western civilization is near...

Even worse...... the student was a special ed student!!!!! Even kids with learning disability level functioning are VERY easy to emotionally manipulate and take advantage of!
Innapproperate sexual behavior has always happened.... but the thing is....pretty much almost all the students are not developmentally able to consent to a relationship...... They're at different developmental levels, and the risk of a kid being taken advantage of is TOO great!

Even worse...... the student was a special ed student!!!!! Even kids with learning disability level functioning are VERY easy to emotionally manipulate and take advantage of!
Innapproperate sexual behavior has always happened.... but the thing is....pretty much almost all the students are not developmentally able to consent to a relationship...... They're at different developmental levels, and the risk of a kid being taken advantage of is TOO great!

Indeed.but we dont know how challanged she was, when i went Deaf they tossed me in with the most challenged...just because...
Of course in Florida a.woman was handed 22 years on the tax payers dime for doing the exact same thing...but the magic of state borders the 17 year olds in florida are children and can never evee ever consent..unless its to do a crime then if course they are adults. But in sex never....wherehas in newyork due to magic,17 year olds are not children,and can have all the sex they desire, this teacher is not a rapist.nor a predator, according to the state, and no charges were laid, and crine commited....
Magic..
Its a strange thing...

Indeed.but we dont know how challanged she was, when i went Deaf they tossed me in with the most challenged...just because...
Of course in Florida a.woman was handed 22 years on the tax payers dime for doing the exact same thing...but the magic of state borders the 17 year olds in florida are children and can never evee ever consent..unless its to do a crime then if course they are adults. But in sex never....wherehas in newyork due to magic,17 year olds are not children,and can have all the sex they desire, this teacher is not a rapist.nor a predator, according to the state, and no charges were laid, and crine commited....
Magic..
Its a strange thing...

Even a kid with relatively mild LDs can be behind emotionally...... And this isn't about an age thing.... it's also about a teacher taking advantage of a student.......

It difficult when I just posted on other thread about slinging a male pedo into prison for life..Hoichi sort of said what I said slinging key away to 17yr old and 22yr old and when use words like hanky panky it takes gravatous away

Back