ISIS publicly smashes Syrian artifacts

And its the same authoritarian impulse thats alap seeking to erase the confederacy from southern culture and the public square, smashing ancient artifact, or the push to dig up long dead confederate generals in memphis really is not much different,
Ominous

They smashed Iraq artifacts and say they going smash egypts treaures including pyramids

They smashed Iraq artifacts and say they going smash egypts treaures including pyramids

Theyre not a power or in control in egypt..i wouldnt worry about the pyrmids.
They sell over a milllion dollors a day in oil...
Someone is buying it..
They wont stoo, as long as they keep getting loot...simple really..

Theyre not a power or in control in egypt..i wouldnt worry about the pyrmids.
They sell over a milllion dollors a day in oil...
Someone is buying it..
They wont stoo, as long as they keep getting loot...simple really..
Terrorists have attacked the historic Egyptian sites at Luxor.

I don't think they can bring down the pyramids but they can still do a lot of damage to Egyptian sites and antiquities.

This is a very serious development since the publication of a book, "Ayodhya and After..." by Koenraad Elst in 1991. Instead of the Muslim population softening, cracking, and softening in the face of owning up to its bloody past and its exclusivistic doctrine, it has hardened up and eventually turned into ISIS. ISIS has to be stopped, period, because it wants to take over the whole world. See, you and I are considered Kafirs, non-Muslims, non-believers. They will go to heaven of eternal lust, while the REST of us will go to eternal hell. There are many other divisions of dualism within Islam, and ISIS sure is enforcing it. I'm afraid of seeing them gaining a foothold in India, especially after seeing reports of a flag being planted in the very far north of India.

I don't think they can bring down the pyramids but they can still do a lot of damage to Egyptian sites and antiquities.

Of course they have, but those attacks arent to the same scale as when they control and hokd terroritory..as isis does...

no they not but some radicals have said they will,i not sure but think some time back some were caught trying to but not 100% sure..if they can bring down those hugh budda carved into mountain in Afganistan then explosives in pyramid not be hard...Sometimes I think American news is cencored

Before anyonw falls.to the war deums and runs to.sacrifice young american lives, remember the lie which was iraq...and how your nation was suckered and hoodwinked to support an ilegal invasion and conquest thwt cost hundreds of thousands of lives. All for a lie...
Period.
Besides the american giv is doing its best to keep isis in existance. It just recently blocked an attempt of arab nations to arm and shio arms to the kurds..To fight isis...
Further,
american meddling in the middle east has caused enough plms, isis a prime example of the.law of unentended consequences of americsn hubris...
The black robe wearing fanatics you shoukd.be worried about are the ones at homw, that are doing more.damage to american freeDom
Judges, laywers, politicans...
but the hawks will get their war....
Only a matter of time..
And the outcome will be just as murderous..
One word.
Iraq..
America should worry about america..eniugh witH sacrificing yoing americans for nothing but to feed the rich and arms manufactures...
Enough!

no they not but some radicals have said they will,i not sure but think some time back some were caught trying to but not 100% sure..if they can bring down those hugh budda carved into mountain in Afganistan then explosives in pyramid not be hard...Sometimes I think American news is cencored
What is censored? We know about the other statues, temples, and other religious historical sites they destroyed.

Besides, there's always internet for international news. :)

Back