McDonald’s closed due to bed bug problem

rockin'robin

Reaction score
ELYRIA, Ohio — A McDonald’s restaurant in Elyria has closed in connection with a bed bug problem.

According to Elyria City Health District officials, a number of calls were received from customers requesting a sanitation inspection at the 547 Broad St. location.

The store was voluntarily closed for cleaning Sunday and Monday, officials say, after it was contacted by health officials.

The restaurant was not open on Tuesday.

John Santonastasso, director of operations for McDonald’s, released the following statement in regards to the situation:

“Public health officials and pest control operators in northeast Ohio have stated they are responding to a significant increase in bed bug complaints, and unfortunately the McDonald’s restaurant in downtown Elyria was recently impacted.

At McDonald’s we are committed to maintaining the highest standards in food safety and sanitation in our restaurants for our guests and employees. Working with the Elyria Health District (EHD), we have voluntarily closed this restaurant and employed a professional pest management service to immediately address the issue.

The restaurant will re-open after the EHD has given it a clean bill of health.”

http://fox8.com/2015/06/16/health-officials-elyria-mcdonalds-closed-due-to-bed-bug-problem/

Some years back one was closed near me semen was found on chairs counters and god forbid ceiling needless to say teenagers running the place. Did the bugs come with frys...Not sure which is worse bed bugs or semen since then I cant face mcdonalds..

Big-Mac.jpg

Theres a bug in my big mac.Now I'm gonna sue!

Mouse finger nails toe nails you be surprised.

That’s really interesting that McDonald’s restaurant has closed due to bed bug problem! I think they should have regular pest and Termite inspection to keep their restaurant safe from these pests. At my shop I regularly have inspection done by professional Termite inspection Port Macquarie company.

That’s really interesting that McDonald’s restaurant has closed due to bed bug problem! I think they should have regular pest and Termite inspection to keep their restaurant safe from these pests. At my shop I regularly have inspection done by professional Termite inspection Port Macquarie company.

Sure, they are required under public health regulation.

Some regulation in states or counties are very strict.

Bed Bugs

I guess a question is, if a bed bug gets on your factory-farmed cow who witnessed others ahead of it getting killed, and you eat it, does the bed bug survive the digestion process, or is it dead by the time you poop it out.

That would be an advantage of being a true carnivore like a lion. The acidity of the stomach will kill pretty much anything, reduce the food to nutrients, and the GI tract will shove it out as soon as it's done with it. It can even dissolve steel razor blades.

Back