What matters is what is in your heart....

I don't think it is a scam. Nope, I think the guy and the guy with the video camera are testing people on their reaction of a "homeless" man giving money to the people who are busy with their life. The people seemed to be angry with him for giving them money out of the heart of the "homeless" man. Only very few react at first and then was kind to him. So with all of the people who were pissed at him made him feel that it is not a happy or rewarding attitude to him. So now the "homeless" man was pissed at the end and told the guy with the video camera to forget about the experiment.

It is the same reaction like someone dress up as diverse person like the black person or the fat person to find out that people are against them who are different from the wealthy or middle income people. I guess he was just making the point how would people view the "homeless" people who are down. Funny thing is that he was so cheerful and happy to offer the money to the people. Wrong project, I suppose. :)

Maybe the guy who shot the video started out with good intentions, maybe he was full of it, I don't know,
but indeed things turned sour very quickly because the last guy was truly despicable. pretty clear the guy who shot the video was not a professional, though, because a professional wouldn't let himself get sucked into a huffing shot out match.

Then there is those of walking by behavior - I see no reason to throw the money at homeless person and with such viciousness at that, like the first guy did.
and the 'good girl', wasn't her reaction a bit over the top, I thought it looked staged.
That's why I wondered, since I am from BC where sure, there are homeless, too and people are also tired of homeless being somewhat annoying, too but come on, why would one yell at the guy and throw money back instead of simply calmly say "thanks, but no, thanks" and keep walking away?
why the rage? the aggression?

Fuzzy

I'll explain why. Maybe not fully, but I'll try to do this from an outsider's perspective.

This is happening in western civilization where independence and individuality at the social level is emphasized. The severe reactions to being seen as someone needing help comes from a lack of "inner science" foundation, which means many things, one of which is, someone who wants to help you today, for no reason (like on the streets, and the money is apparently real), has the heart and a gift to give to you today. This is foretelling of what will happen when SHTF for white-dominated countries. The person is feeling threatened by the homeless man because he is being perceived as being helpless, needing help, rather than being seen as a recipient of a gift for the day.

Audiofuzzy, If you have studied Mohandas Ghandi and know well what he is about, then you understand where I am coming from with the "inner science" angle. Western civilization is all "materialist technological" with no inner science to balance out the dangerous selfish, sensual-seeking, and destructive natures of our behavior as a civilization.

No surprise there on this video. Someone give me a one-way ticket to India...

they were all actors not one was for real...DD becareful what you wish for india most male dominated poverty starve people but one most richest places on planet..the spiritual side abit hyped up

That's why you have to do the research on India. It depends on who you talk to.

Back