Italy, Germany, Switzerland (college vacation)

MissBass5

Reaction score
Is any one of you know a deaf person live in Venice, Italy; Munich, Germany; Frankfurt, Switzerland?

Let me know because I am planing go to visit those country end of Dec for my college vacation!

Isn't too late cuz I'm plan to back visit next year,

Oh that's great!! You should come to the "Oktoberfest". That is really awesome!
Besides from that, maybe I'll notice your travel plans in time the next time.

Oh that's great!! You should come to the "Oktoberfest". That is really awesome!
Besides from that, maybe I'll notice your travel plans in time the next time.

I will check the information about it. I am going to deaf cruise in july 2013, Maybe you should check it out as well...

Diane

What was your favorite part of the trip? Name the top five sites you enjoyed. I am curious.

Sorry, late relied. Mmmm hard to i love venice, mount p... In switerland, luricre in switerland, germany-munch, i forget spelled start with H. But really all of them r amazing!

Come to Hungary. If you need my help, you can use it.

I would like to go to Hungary, sure, maybe next year i was planing to stay europe for one and half tot wo month to travel in europe, middle east..

well munich and frankfurt are towns in germany not countries in themselves.you are thinking of hamberge if germany....myself found italy the best place it seem more inclined for deaf,i met some italian signers and they understood bsl

well munich and frankfurt are towns in germany not countries in themselves.you are thinking of hamberge if germany....myself found italy the best place it seem more inclined for deaf,i met some italian signers and they understood bsl

great tip

True, italian people r cool than german because some hearing not know signs, so they try to use their gesture with me, so cool! I havent met any deaf people during trip however, i saw two deaf people and i didnt have a chance to meet them cuz they were r on train.

Europe has so much to offer, its acutally very hard to choose the countries which are worth visiting. It really depends on what you wanna see. But even if you do it's not an easy thing ;)

Back