Deaf authors

MsGiglz

Reaction score
HI, I am looking for lists of Deaf authors..
if there are links.. Please post it.. :)
thanks so much..

Yes, I know Stevie Platt personally. He is a great guy who loves to yak, yak, and yak!! I will buy his book after xmas (due to my budget crisis). He is a brilliant individual with creative mind!! :)

Fly Free said:
i screwed up on the first post and had to edit -- ill make another post ref to this in a few mins

this one is written by Stevie Platt a personal friend of mine who ive known for over 20 years -- MsGiglz -- u have met him years ago in 1998 i believe :D

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_1/104-5072486-9709542?v=glance&s=books

Yep Stephie,, I bought his book and waiting to hear from him to see if he can *autograph* ;)... I read the book.. omg.. its sooo good.. hehe.. thats how i start to collect books who are deaf authors.. :D

Not sign language books.. more like story, history, like Stevie.. :)

MsGiglz said:
Yep Stephie,, I bought his book and waiting to hear from him to see if he can *autograph* ;)... I read the book.. omg.. its sooo good.. hehe.. thats how i start to collect books who are deaf authors.. :D

Not sign language books.. more like story, history, like Stevie.. :)

:thumb: greatsie MsGiglz!!!! im SURE he would be more than happy to autograph his book for u :)

hes working on his 2nd novel right now and im still waiting for it to come out so the next time im back east i can snare him and chat chat and same time get him to sign the 2nd book for me LOL :D

No offense... But I'm also wondering about deaf authors that HAS NOT written DEAF related books.. like science fiction, mystery etc.........

there is some deaf website shopping that have book that write by deaf or about deaf. I am not sure if I am allow to tell. I am sure you know where go to on the website to get that books. bah.

Back