How to get back Mobile AD?

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can I get back the Mobile mode of AD for my phone? Since the malware scare, I haven't been able to use my phone for AD. It either uses the regular mode of AD, which is impossible to use on a phone, or it says the Mobile version is unavailable.

I clicked on "Mobile" on the tool bar of AD on my phone but I keep getting a blank page with a "not available" message. :(

How can I get back the Mobile mode of AD for my phone? Since the malware scare, I haven't been able to use my phone for AD. It either uses the regular mode of AD, which is impossible to use on a phone, or it says the Mobile version is unavailable.

I clicked on "Mobile" on the tool bar of AD on my phone but I keep getting a blank page with a "not available" message. :(

Reba, have you considered clearing your phone's cookies? Maybe that might help? Just a thought.

I wonder if when Alex was working on the admin side of things upgrading or fixing issues related to the warning the mobile format option was disabled...

Are you accessing AD through a browser then tapping on the mobile version? I'm trying to download the AD app to my phone but having trouble (I think I know why though..)

I wonder if when Alex was working on the admin side of things upgrading or fixing issues related to the warning the mobile format option was disabled...

Are you accessing AD through a browser then tapping on the mobile version? I'm trying to download the AD app to my phone but having trouble (I think I know why though..)

That's entirely possible. He did upgrade the software to something better, and I wonder if the upgrade made the mobile AD incompatible with certain devices?

I just tested the mobile AD on my Samsung device, and got the exact same thing.

^ with the upgrade, I don't see anything noticeable?

yeah just tried it on my iPad- went to www.alldeaf.com on chrome, logged in then tapped on mobile- got a 404 not found.

I was able to get into the AD app on my Android Windows emulator and on the iPad.

JClarke- I'm still not sure if he did or not- I haven't seen anything that jumps out as different yet either.

Maybe Alex is working on developing the mobile version of the upgraded software? That's what I'm thinking, but I could also be wrong, and he disabled that feature until further notice?

Chrome browser, opening AD, then tapping on "Mobile." Then I get the 404 page. :(

whid.gif

I have always been able to get on the mobile AD except for one time, and that was about a month ago, before the malware incident. I ended up deleting it from my phone and re-installing it. That took care of it. Can you give that a try, if you haven't yet?

It's possible that mobile mode was disabled when the upgrade occurred... as default?

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I have seen comments about lack of activity here on AD. Could the problem that Reba is having be wide spread enough that it is cutting into the amount of posts being made?

Back