why is Jehovah witness knocking on my door

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH.... they're down here. I'm getting the h*** outta here before they figure out what's going on.

:mad2: The congregation in Oak Park just does not give up. They just called the Pubic VP on the 2nd Floor, and I know exactly what they want-- they want to talk to my senior citizen roommate, and they can forget that happening. She does not need the harassment from them whatsoever.

I'm glad to learn it was Public VP and not Pubic VP :giggle: don't think I would have wanted to answer that.

(See your post I quoted). Just funning around :)

I'm not sure how a JW can figure out if a person is deaf if that's what he means and run up to him to to chat about JW stuff.

Unless he's signing to himself that is.

Why? What's going on?

When I was on Randolph, people had no idea who they were until they were close enough, because the sign they had was turned at an angle. As soon as I saw the sign, I wasted no time getting outta there. That, and people were generally avoiding them, as well.

When I was on Randolph, people had no idea who they were until they were close enough, because the sign they had was turned at an angle. As soon as I saw the sign, I wasted no time getting outta there. That, and people were generally avoiding them, as well.
What sign?

Well, well, well. I have a friend downstate who encountered these people, and she and I talked a little last night, and I warned her that's who they were, and this morning she texted me and said I was spot on in my warning the night before. We talked a little more about what they do, and how they do it, since she had never encountered them previously. Now she knows not to answer the door or anything to do with them.

Well, well, well. I have a friend downstate who encountered these people, and she and I talked a little last night, and I warned her that's who they were, and this morning she texted me and said I was spot on in my warning the night before. We talked a little more about what they do, and how they do it, since she had never encountered them previously. Now she knows not to answer the door or anything to do with them.

they'll just keep coming back.

they'll just keep coming back.

That's what I told her. She is the only deafie in her family, and since her family knows who I am, I told her to make them aware of what's going on, because they like their privacy down there.

That's what I told her. She is the only deafie in her family, and since her family knows who I am, I told her to make them aware of what's going on, because they like their privacy down there.

they'll still keep coming back even if her family member said to not come back. she will need to tell them not to come back..... or just put up American flag

I like my privacy down there too.

I don't think I've ever had one come to my home. *knock on wood*

they'll still keep coming back even if her family member said to not come back. she will need to tell them not to come back..... or just put up American flag

JW has not been to my condo in a long time. If you're not home they leave their booklet at your door.

Why not have them go get a pizza for you. Then you can talk to them while you eat.

It might help to put the American flag upside down as a sign of distress
when the JW come to your house.

Jiro, do you know for a fact that the American flag is a JW repellent? I know they do not believe in honoring the flag but they have lots of things they disagree with in the people they proselytize and it doesn't seem to stop them.

and maybe this would be fun.... soon !!!

Attachments

• JW.jpg
    JW.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back