Siemens Hearing Aids?

rat12589

Reaction score
Siemens hearing aids has any new specification in current date? Because I need
a new model Siemens hearing aids.

Ive owned 3 pairs and every one of them had issues, never got fixed and I was stuck with them. I will never own another siemens product again, piece of crap.

I been seeing a lot ads on TV for HA lately and a few of them have no CC on the ads and the HA looks like crap. the earmold is a dome shape and the tube looks too long and like it would be very uncomfortable to wear.

I been seeing a lot ads on TV for HA lately and a few of them have no CC on the ads and the HA looks like crap. the earmold is a dome shape and the tube looks too long and like it would be very uncomfortable to wear.
Ive had their "all in the canals", All in the ear, and Receiver in the canal behind the ear.... every one of them sucked... issues with them since day one, sent multiple times to be repaired and/or replaced just to have the very same issue ( I dont think they were truely repaired or replaced ) just fixed to work and returned.... shame on them.

My last two pairs of aids were Seimens analogs. The first set I had to send one for rebuild as the audi called it. A few years later I had to send in the other aid. The second set of Siemens analog aids I had for five years hadn't given any trouble yet. The on/off switches were getting worn out as well as the volume controls. Both sets still work though. They are now in storage for backups.

Ive had their "all in the canals", All in the ear, and Receiver in the canal behind the ear.... every one of them sucked... issues with them since day one, sent multiple times to be repaired and/or replaced just to have the very same issue ( I dont think they were truely repaired or replaced ) just fixed to work and returned.... shame on them.

I know what you mean , I had clients that had Siemens all in the canals and do you know where the HA ended up? Yup in a drawer and my clients family was be so frustrating b/c they paid for the stupid HA. Plus they where the HA was good for all hearing lost and you know that is a lie.

IMO, my Siemens hadn't given me trouble since then (only had 1 repair done before the fitting)
overall, my analog still works! ;D

I, too, had a Siemens hearing aide, and the feedback it gave me was TERRIBLE. Gave me a heckva earache, and required multiple trips to CHS to be adjusted, and when we finally did get it just right, there were no further problems until it stopped working in 2011. Since then, no more hearing aides.

I have a Siemens hearing aid and have had no problems until recently as I'm now getting lots of feedback that's annoying me and those around me.

My audiologist recommended a new aid as mine is 12 years old. She recommended staying with Siemens because I am used to the programming. I have checked into a couple of other aids there and at costco recently which included BTE ones and such after wearing my in the ear canal one ( I was born deaf in one ear with my good ear slipping away now).

I'm going to stick with in the ear one but not sure if will stick with Siemens. I may do a trial of a couple of them.

I was told the all in the ear are not strong enough for me. I miss not being able to wear 2 HA , my right ear is worst and I am not to understand anyone on the phone with a HA on. I bet you're right about your HA. I was having trouble with my HA and my audi send it and I got a new one is was still under warranty . I really don't think anything is made to last long today.

Back