Constitutions...being changed at schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any school districts in gun-friendly area use those book that contain modified Second Amendment.

The school districts in area with strong gun control likely use those book or they don't bother to teach at all.

a major "LOL WTF"

04160E9CCD6B405ABE832FB368757512.jpg

Ladies n' Gentlemen! what we have in here is a case of Intellectual Dishonesty! :thumbd:

trying to slip it under the tables without anyone knowing.

Why do any of the Bill of Rights need to be "summarized" in the first place? Can't high school students handle the original wording?

I re-checked and it looks like summarize of the constitution - that what high school textbook use summarize for students to understand; however, not all constitution are summarize correctly.

Second Amendment - people have right to keep and bear arms.

"in a state militia" - not correct. You don't have to join the militia to secure the gun rights.

Why do any of the Bill of Rights need to be "summarized" in the first place? Can't high school students handle the original wording?

When I was high school student, my history teacher summarized the US constitution, especially Bill of Rights in ASL but it wasn't same as history book that summarized incorrectly.

When I was high school student, my history teacher summarized the US constitution, especially Bill of Rights in ASL but it wasn't same as history book that summarized incorrectly.
But did you still get a complete printed version of the Constitution, too?

But did you still get a complete printed version of the Constitution, too?

I can't remember about high school textbook.

I know college textbook contain complete printed version of the Constitution.

I went to a Private school, we had to memmorize the constitution and a few other things (Ten Commandments..ect...) in order to graduate...it was that strict. No wonder kids today are not very knowledgeable....
Main answers in todays kids are "I dunno", "Huh" and several others...wow just wow.
and this was grade school for me, not high school.

I went to a Private school, we had to memmorize the constitution and a few other things (Ten Commandments..ect...) in order to graduate...it was that strict. No wonder kids today are not very knowledgeable....
Main answers in todays kids are "I dunno", "Huh" and several others...wow just wow.
and this was grade school for me, not high school.

I think most state regulation required public school to teach about US Constitution to students and they may on graduation exam - only if state have history that will be part of graduation exam - not in Alabama anymore after they terminated graduation exam permanently last year.

In public school, you only learn about US Constitution. Ten Commandments aren't included because they are not religious school.

I think most state regulation required public school to teach about US Constitution to students and they may on graduation exam - only if state have history that will be part of graduation exam - not in Alabama anymore after they terminated graduation exam permanently last year.

In public school, you only learn about US Constitution. Ten Commandments aren't included because they are not religious school.

I went to public HS but they never pulled out the constitution the whole 4 years I was there??? just shows, kids are not being educated as they should, the government is scared of the people, they have more power than they ever should have. They were never meant to have this type of power.

I went to public HS but they never pulled out the constitution the whole 4 years I was there??? just shows, kids are not being educated as they should, the government is scared of the people, they have more power than they ever should have. They were never meant to have this type of power.

In bold, are you serious?

I already received a full education about US Constitution. :dunno:

Kids are not mature so enough, though.

In bold, are you serious?

I already received a full education about US Constitution. :dunno:

Kids are not mature so enough, though.

Well, look at all the new laws and rules they write for themselves, The people are supposed to decide, yet they say, Oh well...we are doing it.

I believe most of it was written by our forefathers and now its written over and disregarded. The government is only supposed to protect the land (borders) and protect the people, but they have surpassed that already.

we shouldnt be fighting others wars, get out of saudi/iraq..ect... let them kill themselves, we got our own issues to deal with.

But in all, the government was never meant to have the type of power they now have. Its all based on greed, money, corruption.

We are getting stupider by he generation

The de education system certainly is working

Well, look at all the new laws and rules they write for themselves, The people are supposed to decide, yet they say, Oh well...we are doing it.

I believe most of it was written by our forefathers and now its written over and disregarded. The government is only supposed to protect the land (borders) and protect the people, but they have surpassed that already.

we shouldnt be fighting others wars, get out of saudi/iraq..ect... let them kill themselves, we got our own issues to deal with.

But in all, the government was never meant to have the type of power they now have. Its all based on greed, money, corruption.

Who elected the government?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back