Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
How do you solve with your paying to mortgage, bills etc when you are not getting paid either essential or non esstional working while you all were on furloughed?

I recall that furloughed people (both essential and non essentail) do get paid at a much later, even though essetional people did work while non essentail people were at home, not to work. They both got paid anyway.

moderator:
Move to the general news thanks

How do you solve with your paying to mortgage, bills etc when you are not getting paid either essential or non esstional working while you all were on furloughed?

I recall that furloughed people (both essential and non essentail) do get paid at a much later even toough essetional people did work while non essentail people were at home, not to work. They both got paid anyway.

Move to the general news thanks
It sounds unfair to me. Oh well...

As for paying bills, I would have to contact my companies and let them know that I am being furloughed. They might understand.

they will ask you for the proof forms to show that you are on furlough. It is so hassle to get the form and get supervisors to sign on and do the dirty work. its hassle.

I don't know. Two of my friends at church are on unpaid furlough. One works for the FAA. It depends on how long the shut down lasts.

Also, our local commissary was closed, and several of the tourist parks, such as Fort Sumter, were closed, so all those people are out of work, too.

some of people do take out of their retirement plans to pay the mortgage and other bills. They will pay back when the salary is return and pay back. ugh

they will ask you for the proof forms to show that you are on furlough. It is so hassle to get the form and get supervisors to sign on and do the dirty work. its hassle.
I believe that furloughed employees get the letter from their supervisors on the first day telling them that they are being furloughed until further notice. The letter as a proof should be sufficient. They have to send a copy to billing offices somehow.

I believe that furloughed employees get the letter from their supervisors on the first day telling them that they are being furloughed until further notice. The letter as a proof should be sufficient. They have to send a copy to billing offices somehow.

Yes. there DO have a form for furloughed people. some companies may not give craps about it. It did happen to some of them when they were on furlough.

Yes. there DO have a form for furloughed people. some companies may not give craps about it. It did happen to some of them when they were on furlough.
I remember DHB saying that a bank can't put a foreclosure on their houses unless they make 6 non-payments. I don't think that utility companies can discontinue service for 1-3 monthly non-payments. The companies just accrue past dues to their bills.

Steinhauer said:
We are not a federal republic, we are a representative republic. A Federalist is a person who is ideologically aligned with Federalism. Federalism was not a part of forming our government, it resulted after our government was already established.

Federalism was a political movement, just like the Democratic party is a political movement (because they are ideologically aligned with the mufti-faceted components of a Democracy). And yes, a Republican is politically aligned with the ideology of a Republic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal...ited_States)

The Federalists were defeated by the Democratic-Republicans and never returned to power. Their party no longer exists.

Of course there are many different political movements in the U.S. But our Constitution makes it clear that there can never be complete control of the Government by one person. This administration, in my opinion, has breached the tenets of the United States Constitution. Until the Constitution can be upheld, the government needs to shut down. The Government has no right to pry into my personal life and get between me and my doctor. The information I share with my doctor is none of the Government's business.

We have the right to shut it down.

No, you are incorrect. I'm stating based on fact information, not from opinion and I don't need your opinion.

Without federal republic, or federalism, we will not have US president, the house of representative, senators and US Supreme Court because they are in control at federal level. Your statement doesn't make sense and our government system is federal republic - that's fact.
Federal republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Federalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CIA Factbook stated that US is Constitution-based federal republic; strong democratic tradition.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html

The history textbooks stated that as well and I took history course at college level. My professor said our government system is federal republic and we have 50 separated government at state level.

Federalist Party and federalism aren't same words - don't mix the political party with describe of government system so Federalist Party succeeded into National Republican Party, then Whig Party, then Republican Party.

I already know about our government system isn't controlled by one person, but we have 3 separated of branches.

If you don't like federal republic so go change our constitution with 2/3 from house of representative, 2/3 from senate and 3/4 from states. The constitution can change anytime if supermajority of voters agree.

Please check with the history and other sources before you making post and ask some members, like Reba.

Depending on state, my state don't allow foreclosure procedure until 9th month missed payment, some state goes by minimum which is 90 days. But still, best call mortgage and discuss available option. The longer the wait, the less option available. What I did was I done very fast, and got though smoothly.

I remember DHB saying that a bank can't put a foreclosure on their houses unless they make 6 non-payments. I don't think that utility companies can discontinue service for 1-3 monthly non-payments. The companies just accrue past dues to their bills.

No, you are incorrect. I'm stating based on fact information, not from opinion and I don't need your opinion.

Without federal republic, or federalism, we will not have US president, the house of representative, senators and US Supreme Court because they are in control at federal level. Your statement doesn't make sense and our government system is federal republic - that's fact.
Federal republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Federalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CIA Factbook stated that US is Constitution-based federal republic; strong democratic tradition.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html

The history textbooks stated that as well and I took history course at college level. My professor said our government system is federal republic and we have 50 separated government at state level.

Federalist Party and federalism aren't same words - don't mix the political party with describe of government system so Federalist Party succeeded into National Republican Party, then Whig Party, then Republican Party.

I already know about our government system isn't controlled by one person, but we have 3 separated of branches.

If you don't like federal republic so go change our constitution with 2/3 from house of representative, 2/3 from senate and 3/4 from states. The constitution can change anytime if supermajority of voters agree.

Please check with the history and other sources before you making post and ask some members, like Reba.
WTF? You posted his quote from a recently locked thread. Be careful because this thread may be locked, too. Get over it. You should PM him instead.

I think the Obamacare is the least concern for Americans. If Uncle Sam default any payment, do you realize how much it would cost Americans in long run? If you default any credit card payment, what would happen to interest rate? It could SHOOOOOOOT though the roof. That applies to Uncle Sam, the interest cost per month is in tune of billions of dollars each month, and once they default, it could hit trillion dollars and could make Uncle Sam dug into deep debt basically fast! This is one of most stupid action from congress.

Nevermind - wrong thread.

WTF? You posted his quote from a recently locked thread. Be careful because this thread may be locked, too. Get over it. You should PM him instead.

Oh really, I think it was same as other thread, but that's ok.

Oh really, I think it was same as other thread, but that's ok.
No, FF made this thread about what furloughed workers can do about paying bills during the shutdown. No politics discussion, please.

No, FF made this thread about what furloughed workers can do about paying bills during the shutdown. No politics discussion, please.

See my post above - I said - that's ok.

RIght. No politics discussion here. How can you help out when furloughed people not to able to pay the bills on timely.

How nice of DC businesses offering furloughed people for discounted or freebies. wish it were here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back