Which Bible-based books...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azael47

Reaction score
...do you, Deaf Christians, want to read, but couldn't due to difficulty in reading English? (I hope I posted this in appropriate forum because I couldn't figure a way to post this in sub-forum "Religion, Spiritual & Other Beliefs")

I'm only interested in knowing which book do you always have wanted to read? This will help me to start brainstorming which first book I may translate into ASL.

I want to offer you an opportunity to read at ease (that is, in your native language), so that you will be challenged, encouraged, inspired in your walk with the Lord.

Also, I thought about asking Saddleback church, one of the largest churches in America, to sponsor me financially to begin a pilot program with Rick Warren's book.

Anyway, I am looking forward to hearing your suggestions! ^.^

In His Grip,

Azael

Edit: I apologize for the confusion I may cause. I meant to say that I might be able to translate books into ASL using DVDs, which can be seen as an equivalent to an audio book for hearing people.

Last edited:
"I want to offer you an opportunity to read at ease (that is, in your native language) ..."

How do you read in ASL??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back