Is this proper message to spread the Deaf awareness???

I think this video is part of commercial to let people know how wonderful the Advil help the person get rid of headaches. But I don't know if people have use different kind of brands to get rid of headaches. He was only talking about his CI that gave him the headaches and had to take the CI off to relieve his headache with Advil. CI does have some problem with all these confusing sounds that can cause headaches. As for the message spreading to the Deaf awareness, I don't think so. That is my opinion. :dunno:

I think its ironic that a man who wears CIs is pushing a product that contains Ibuprofen. Some sources say that Ibuprofen has side effects for some people including dizziness. So ... if he takes enough and he is one of those people he could very well end up with vestibular problems to go along with his deafness.

I think this video is part of commercial to let people know how wonderful the Advil help the person get rid of headaches. But I don't know if people have use different kind of brands to get rid of headaches. He was only talking about his CI that gave him the headaches and had to take the CI off to relieve his headache with Advil. CI does have some problem with all these confusing sounds that can cause headaches. As for the message spreading to the Deaf awareness, I don't think so. That is my opinion. :dunno:

I think the same thing. I think it is positive commercial so I see nothing about negative against the Deaf community. I like the part is he spoke and signed rather than one way. I think that is so important point.

Back