Sprint Relay store and Iphone 4S issue.

Wow, Sprint isn't cheap on iPhone. It's $54.99/month on umlimited data/text. I would go for at&t which charge $45 for only 2 GB and unlimited text.

Sprint Relay Data Only Plan for iPhone 4S and IPhone 4 is finally here! | DeafTechNews LLC

Good! But I keep my grandfathered unlimited AT&T data plan /text on my iPhone 4 at $50/mo. Not worth for new Sprint iPhone data. I think that data price may be increased for next gen LTE iPhone next year.

It won't works like that way. What's if hearing do know how to use ASL and easy to fake their Deaf.

The chance of that happening is very high and most likely would not happen.

Person with a good Deaf Cultural background will spot a hearing with excellent ASL skill a mile away. Even would spot some CODAs just simply talking with them.

Sprint Relay Plan now require you to call them with VP to complete your order with them.

You can go to VR Agency Counselors, Teachers, Audiologists, Credentialed Therapists, Directors of independent living centers to sign up form.

That's what I did sign the form for my consumer because he needed TAP plan for a discount on his unlimited data plan (also stamped my work address).

Alright! I wish.. I know that Sprint Relay service and Verizon don't require doctor or others to sign up it but AT&T require that.

Yeah, I think AT&T has a reason to prevent hearing people from taking an advantage of the discounted plan. IMHO, Sprint and Verizon should follow this suit.

Good! But I keep my grandfathered unlimited AT&T data plan /text on my iPhone 4 at $50/mo. Not worth for new Sprint iPhone data. I think that data price may be increased for next gen LTE iPhone next year.

Me, too, but I still wonder if we get iphone 5 (LTE), so our grandfathered plan will be gone?? I hope not.

Person with a good Deaf Cultural background will spot a hearing with excellent ASL skill a mile away. Even would spot some CODAs just simply talking with them.

Sprint Relay Plan now require you to call them with VP to complete your order with them.

I ordered BB 8330 thru Sprint relay plan internet without call VP need and I got deaf Plan without problem. It was happend in 3 years ago.

that is messed up, hearing people will pretend being deaf to save ~$20 bucks on phone plan?

Save $240 a year is a lot for hearing people? Who knows.

I ordered BB 8330 thru Sprint relay plan internet without call VP need and I got deaf Plan without problem. It was happend in 3 years ago.

that is messed up, hearing people will pretend being deaf to save ~$20 bucks on phone plan?

Save $240 a year is a lot for hearing people? Also you can use voogle for unlimited. Who knows.

Save $240 a year is a lot for hearing people? Also you can use voogle for unlimited. Who knows.

That's 3 year ago. Time Changes :D

Go to Sprint iPhone website Sprint Relay Store & Sprint

Look in the yellow box at that website .....

You will see a message like this ......

We will need to contact you via videophone in order to complete your Sprint iPhone 4S 16GB (Black) purchase.

So they need to call you on VP to complete your order, that kind of show me that they want to prove your Deaf before completing your order by calling you on VP

I noticed a few months back the TAP plan became plural and AT&T were offering 3 different types to choice from. Great job on their part. I'm still paying the original TAP plan price, which is $50. My 2 years expires here in a few months and I'm tinkering with the idea of getting the cheapest package offered but I dunno. The $45 plan seems like the better route for the amount of time I spend using my iPhone. I lack access to 3G so I really don't get to take full advantage of my phone and its capabilities but Id estimate in a year+, more powerful towers will be constructed and service will suck a little less.

That's 3 year ago. Time Changes :D

Go to Sprint iPhone website Sprint Relay Store & Sprint

Look in the yellow box at that website .....

You will see a message like this ......

We will need to contact you via videophone in order to complete your Sprint iPhone 4S 16GB (Black) purchase.

So they need to call you on VP to complete your order, that kind of show me that they want to prove your Deaf before completing your order by calling you on VP

Yeah, I know what you talked about it. I just let you know what happen to me in 3 years ago. Don't mean you were wrong about call VP.

This thread should be moved to

Deaf Products & Technologies Thread in the Deaf Interests Forum. I made two comments there regarding this thread.

Back