What does the Shutdown means to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummer

Reaction score
how long will it last? what that's all about?

Most of America is too busy trying to work their arses off to stay poor, I'm not really sure it's hit most people yet. I look forward to the blame game that will ensue shortly. *every ounce of sarcasm possible intended* We're run by idiots... :roll:

Shutdown are good. 90% of IRS workers are staying home makes me happy. :lol:

is been going around, that some people are saying Obama is a dictator, any one agree?

Not sure as he would qualify as a complete dictator, but I'm pretty sure I could comfortably say he has some traits that would make him a good one.

It means my father's disability check from the VA won't come in and that is how we get by, without it, they can't pay the mortgage and we end up on the street.. Again.

To me personally, it means absolutley nothing, but by association to my father by living in his house, it means a little.

It means my husband is out of work and I have to somehow support the family with my meager paycheck.

It means my father's disability check from the VA won't come in and that is how we get by, without it, they can't pay the mortgage and we end up on the street.. Again.

To me personally, it means absolutley nothing, but by association to my father by living in his house, it means a little.

Read up on the shut down. Military retirement pay and Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) annuity payments are considered an entitlement and is not funded by annual appropriations and authorizations. Therefore, they would not be affected by the lack of budget or continuing resolution. Should the country hit the debt ceiling, however, there is the possibility that retirement and SBP payments could be delayed or reduced, not stopped.

For me it means that I still have to go to my 8:00am math class. I wish that was affected I hate math. lol

if the senate accepts house version and afforable health care law is altered -- president indicated he would veto. :dunno2:‎‎

Can't celebrate Yosemite park's 123rd anniversary :(

Don't worry! The mortgage can not process foreclosure until 9th missed payment from debtor. Call mortgage N O W! Discuss with them about the situation and what option available. The earlier you call them the better. I have been though this before and had decent success. Now I am back normal with them. Other debts like car payment, credit card, etc, well SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back