Any Interesting/Wacky Dating Stories? Online or Offline?

KStiletto

Reaction score
I'm into online dating, not as much as before, because most guys are either corny, cheesy, or just blah. Anywho, does anyone have any wacky stories? I'm not talking anything about being scammed, because those stories are pretty cruel, or sad. Let me think...

I met one guy whose profile pic was probably seven years prior. He was still young at the time, but looked a bit different in the pic he showed me. He ended up being really boring, so we stopped communication. I can't remember anything out of the ordinary but I will let you know if anything pops up.

I've been mostly in long relationships, so my stories are rather tame.

I once "talked to" (very briefly) a guy who said he was abducted by aliens and was completely obsessed with them.

I once dated a guy (maybe 2 or 3 times) that I met on Facebook. A friend of a friend of a friend ( :lol: ) and his profile pix was really nice. When we met in person he was even way hotter in person, so I was very pleasantly surprised! Usually I hear of it being the other way around.

Wirelessly posted

I remember, a lady telling a story about her bad date, he had this great job working for the jet propulsion company, he took her to a fine resturant. When dinner arrived, he sniffed his steak lol she couldn't believe it! Til this day, she calls him sniffy lol she didn't continue dating him. I thought that was funny

I had a nice looking, well dressed man ask me out for a date. Took me to a very nice restaurant. Towards the end of the meal, he asked what I'd like to do afterwards, but he had to keep in mind that he had an 11 o'clock curfew!

(turns out he was in some halfway house...) That was our first and last date...

I dated this man that I met thru a friend...on the 1st date, he brought me flowers, which was a very nice gesure...BUT...he had sprayed himself to death with some cologne...I could not breathe and sneezed and sneezed....pleading a headache, we came home early and I never dated him again.

Wirelessly posted

I had a bad date, this guy talked about his ex-gf all through the night. I did say, move on and don't worry abt it. He carried on, I even told him, sorry, I am not a licensed therapist and ended the night.

Last edited:
Very Interesting that only females have commented in this thread until me. LOL

My story is more of an embarrassment for me. Went out on a first date with a nice woman I met online. We have been chatting nonstop for several months and had great rapport. Dinner went along great until the bill arrived and I reached into my pocket for my wallet only to find my wallet was missing!!! I checked my pants and jacket, and couldn't find it. Ran out to my car, and still couldn't find it. Had to ask my date to pay for the dinner. *facepalm*

She never talked to me again after that.

double-facepalm.jpg

I dated this guy who was so into his own muscles even the one down there. He asked me if I would like him to flex it on our first date. I just laughed and said "Not now." lol

Very Interesting that only females have commented in this thread until me. LOL

My story is more of an embarrassment for me. Went out on a first date with a nice woman I met online. We have been chatting nonstop for several months and had great rapport. Dinner went along great until the bill arrived and I reached into my pocket for my wallet only to find my wallet was missing!!! I checked my pants and jacket, and couldn't find it. Ran out to my car, and still couldn't find it. Had to ask my date to pay for the dinner. *facepalm*

She never talked to me again after that.

double-facepalm.jpg

Did you explain to her that you forgot it?

I had a nice looking, well dressed man ask me out for a date. Took me to a very nice restaurant. Towards the end of the meal, he asked what I'd like to do afterwards, but he had to keep in mind that he had an 11 o'clock curfew!

(turns out he was in some halfway house...) That was our first and last date...

Aww.. At first I though momma's boy or ex con. But people are usually there because they are homeless. He was better off not mentioning curfew.

I was once with an ex girlfriend and 2 of her friends. We were at her Mom's house. She knows that I usually don't like eating crust off pizza. ANyway, her Mom had gotten a large 18" pizza for 4 of us to share. My girlfriend at the time had told me, " You better eat the whole thing!! My Mom paid for it!!". That was kind of rude, I would think!!

I dated this guy who was so into his own muscles even the one down there. He asked me if I would like him to flex it on our first date. I just laughed and said "Not now." lol

:giggle: I had a date like that once. He practically begged me to look at his penis. I did not and never saw him again.

A few other dates that just want to maul me. Did not see them again either.

Only 3 men have made it past a second date in almost 6 years. The one I'm seeing now has made it to over 28 dates. :giggle:

:giggle: I had a date like that once. He practically begged me to look at his penis. I did not and never saw him again.

A few other dates that just want to maul me. Did not see them again either.

Only 3 men have made it past a second date in almost 6 years. The one I'm seeing now has made it to over 28 dates. :giggle:

What's with these guys and their penises?! Funny thing is its probably small and depressed looking.. Geez. Smh. And if it were big, what would happen? Instantly hypnotized? Give me a break...They should know better. Women want a good man to have a lasting relationship, not just a giant sausage.. Ugh, now I'm hungry.:giggle:

What's with these guys and their penises?! Funny thing is its probably small and depressed looking.. Geez. Smh. And if it were big, what would happen? Instantly hypnotized? Give me a break...They should know better. Women want a good man to have a lasting relationship, not just a giant sausage.. Ugh, now I'm hungry.:giggle:

CAN'T.BREATHE. :laugh2:

Back