Socal Problems

DeafPenPal

Reaction score
What are the 2 biggest social problems today? I need at least 10 input from you people. It's just for studying.

Thanks!

1. youths are unable to effectively communicate their abstracts/thoughts/etc. - verbally and literary
2. complicated relationships

The economy
The situation in Iraq
Gas prices
Health care
Terrorism
Education
Social Security
Medicare
Taxes
Illegal immigration
The environment
Foreign trade
Gun policy
Abortion
Race relations
Policies toward gays and lesbians

Greed
Racism/Discrimination

Expect or force to understand what hearing people say
Racial/Discrimination against hiring Deaf people for employment

Illegal Immigrants and Gas.

Those are eating up our money, our taxes goes to those illegal aliens, and of course, the GAS that we use everyday.

OP, are you wanting a narrower scope re: your question? I'm guessing you might because if you're wanting to be as general as the responses thus far, I wouldn't think you'd be asking because you could probably come up with 100 all by yourself. :lol:

earthquakes.

oh wait, socIal problems. thought the thread title was referring to SoCal... my bad. i'm just gonna... move on out of this thread...

Lazy people.

People that complain and do nothing about it, but gripe.

Work Ethics
Education (college is expensive. Should be affordable or free. Students should feel okay to attend other education means.)
Gas prices
Health care should be Universal Health care.
Sex Education
Wages
Economy
Poverty in America (too much focus on poverty of other countries when we have our own right here in America).
War
Criminals who go to jail without serving good community service.

Racism, Facism, Discrimination, Sexism, and all the homeless should be deported.

Hey,Hey, what is the meaning about the homeless should be deported? They have a right to live anywhere and they need more help than you can ever imagine. My sister take care of the homeless in the shelter. Of course she has problems with them trying to reason their anxiety, worry and afraid like being abuse. Take pity on the homeless because it is not their fault that their luck went down. Nobody like being poor. Have a heart for this one. Eh? :roll:

Back