Have you tried skydiving?

Oddball

Stay weird
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have!! I tried it and LOVED it!! I wanna more!! I am trying to get my buddies with me for next month!! :lol:

yup yup. I'm planning on getting skydiving license next year

Awesome! I went to Monmouth Executive Airport in Farmingdale, NJ for skydiving. I plan to do it again next month with my friends.

Awesome! I went to Monmouth Executive Airport in Farmingdale, NJ for skydiving. I plan to do it again next month with my friends.

yup that's the one. the instructor was crazy lol - the air force guy

yup that's the one. the instructor was crazy lol - the air force guy

I got me a cute guy with brown buzz cut with few gray strands. He has a tattoo and spike earring on his left ear. I believe his name is Leon.

damn i wanna try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky you who done it!

When I was a kid, I wanted to go so bad. We were at air shows all the time since our stepdad was the skydiving team commander. He promised when I turned 16, I'd go skydiving with him. Ha, he didn't want to--he didn't want anything to happen to me while skydiving. He kept me busy with horses, skiing, boating and traveling so no biggy. He was also afraid to let me go helicopter skiing with him---because to helicopter ski, you gotta carry the transcievers to talk in. That was years ago. I'm sure it's so much better now!

:lol:

damn i wanna try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky you who done it!

why not? just go to your nearest skydiving place and pay up!

I haven't done skydiving yet but I've always wanted to. There were few occasions that I've got close to be able to skydive. Every time I've made plans with one of my friends to go with me for skydiving, something tends to come up and that forces one of us to cancel the plan, grr.

i would not going for skydiving! because im scary of height to death you would not blame at me!

mostly people trying get skydiving and love and some people hates because of scary height and past of families tragic accident.

i would not going that skydiving my vows!

I haven't done skydiving. I do want to do this activity one day.

i went skydiving this past may!!!! it was awesome!!!!!!!!! i am deafinitely going again!!!!!!!!!!!

Philip

Luckily some of you guys, I almost went there but somehow my schelude was conflicted, oh well.

If, I have health problem then I will jump out from plane. Oh, I forget my parachute.

I want to skydive so badly! OP - how long does it take to learn the basics? Did you have an interpreter with the trainer? What equipment did you have to use? How much does it cost?

Would love to do this. Awesome you went skydiving, Oddball.

I haven't try but maybe yea....for once in my life time...my hubby reallllly want to go on hang gliding...but that is a lot of money for 6 hours I think. So one day we'll go when we can afford it! I must have go with someone who is expert in it. My hubby want to learn to fly it and do it on his own. But those stuff are oh boy...I bet it is really expenisve!!!

I wanted go on Hot Air Balloon...someday for sure I would ride it!

Back