Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is a thread for the ASL students who want to practice so they can contact each other and find who wants to practice with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this idea, Bott, no webcam though...

:wave: Megs, is that little IG or Chi in your pic?

I have both Skype and ooVoo.

I would be more than happy to set up a weekly ASL chat for those who want to practise with an ASL fluent signer.

I'd definitely be interested. But it would depend on the day/time, since my work schedule is a bity crazy. I'll keep watch on this thread and see what develops. :ty: for offering to set this up!

I would like to propose Sunday at 1 pm for our first weekly ASL chat.

For those who are interested and want to participate in this; please join me for a sneak preview in the open channel as I am broadcasting live now.

Please PM me to let me know you are in the room as I am multitasking.

ASLAdvocateAlly - Justin.TV

Sign me up too! If anyone wants to practice with me feel free to contact me. I guess you can call me a beginner because I know the basics, but I'm a fast learner and I'll be glad to help beginners! Just give me a shout.

For those who are interested and want to participate in this; please join me for a sneak preview in the open channel as I am broadcasting live now.

That's an amazing offer Mrs. Bucket. :)

Any students here would be recommended to jump on this offer.

One question..... 1pm in what time zone?

I plan to be there if I'm at home :D

unfortunately can't make it this sunday. Keep me posted on the next one!
*EQL*

I'd love to participate if I can! I might be late getting in there though since I don't get home from church till at least 1pm. How long does everyone stick around for? Maybe I can pop in for a short bit before work.... we'll see if I can work it out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back