Scam!

nesmuth..u are entitled to your opinion but by calling thousands of deaf people worthless is kinda bad if u claim to be an advocate for deaf people isnt it? Call us all kinds of names...until I see the words from the US govt "CDT aka Canadian Diamond Traders IS illegal" then I will back off. The words "MAY be illegal" "believe to be illegal" from the govt means that they arent sure but investigating so what if CDT is actually legal? I am just going to post what CDT says about their program and up to people who want to believe it or not. What I dont get is...IF CDT IS illegal then why wasnt it shut down 2 years ago? Doesnt make sense to me...why didnt any of the governments worldwide send their FBI agents to shut it down?

Do you realize how many people worldwide are involved in CDT so that means those people from all over the world are part of the "tiny and worthless section of the deaf community" too just like u said.

I advocate the deaf people's right to participate in the future of deaf society. Since this scheme is dependent on the 'gulag' state of mind by a small and very dependent class of deaf people. It dont hurt me to put these 2% down if doing so will help eliminate the extremism by their members and the scourge the extremists put upon the mainstream deaf society.

Ponzi's these days come in many flavors, styles, and appearances pretty much like pizza these days can come in pocket, sticks, different toppings including fruit toppings. It only takes a good pair of eyes to pick the schemes out of many of the opportunities that have been filling our junk mail boxes these days.

Richard

If it is illegal or a scam..WHY CANT OUR GOVT say "CDT IS illegal"? Why say "it MAY be illegal" as if they are not sure.

When I was first told about CDT back in spring, I said I wasnt interested. Of course I thought it was a scam. Then someone who is highly respected and in a high profile job told me about it and I was shocked that this person became a diamond trader. That person gave me all the legal information about CDT so I took the risk figuring it is only $120. If it turns out to be illegal or a scam, then my loss to take the risk. What really got me interested is that my friends actually got their earnings from CDT. There are so many people who say it is a SCAM or it is illegal but where is the PROOF??? If someone didnt get their earnings after cycling out, then that is proof. If the govt says, "yes, CDT is illegal." then it is proof. Nesmuth, Skyportie, and others say it is a scam so apparently u found proof so I would like to see it pls cuz I havent seen it yet. When I see it then I will be happy to spread the word around to other IDT (independent diamond traders) and my friends and family.

I know I took the risk and if I lose my money, I have nobody to blame but myself and the people who founded CDT. Same goes for others who are willing to take the risk. Never I would blame any of my friends who first introduced me to CDT. In my heart, I think CDT is a legitiment diamond business that is offering people a chance to earn money. If I am wrong, then I will be more than happy to admit it and learn from my lesson.

Thanks

Well, I certainly am not one to yell, "Scam" and relish in it. I hope this is a legitimate activity but it sure makes me wonder, especially when the Australian and Maryland governments are raising concerns.

Off topic for a sec....does anyone know if these diamonds are investment-grade diamonds vs your run-of-the-mill diamonds?

nesmuth..u are entitled to your opinion but by calling thousands of deaf people worthless is kinda bad if u claim to be an advocate for deaf people isnt it? Call us all kinds of names...until I see the words from the US govt "CDT aka Canadian Diamond Traders IS illegal" then I will back off. The words "MAY be illegal" "believe to be illegal" from the govt means that they arent sure but investigating so what if CDT is actually legal? I am just going to post what CDT says about their program and up to people who want to believe it or not. What I dont get is...IF CDT IS illegal then why wasnt it shut down 2 years ago? Doesnt make sense to me...why didnt any of the governments worldwide send their FBI agents to shut it down?

Do you realize how many people worldwide are involved in CDT so that means those people from all over the world are part of the "tiny and worthless section of the deaf community" too just like u said.

I advocate the deaf people's right to participate in the future of deaf society. Since this scheme is dependent on the 'gulag' state of mind by a small and very dependent class of deaf people. It dont hurt me to put these 2% down if doing so will help eliminate the extremism by their members and the scourge the extremists put upon the mainstream deaf society.

Ponzi's these days come in many flavors, styles, and appearances pretty much like pizza these days can come in pocket, sticks, different toppings including fruit toppings. It only takes a good pair of eyes to pick the schemes out of many of the opportunities that have been filling our junk mail boxes these days.

Richard

Ok then show me the proof that CDT is a scam or illegal. Show me in print that the govt said those words "CDT is illegal." There are no extremists ..there are worldwide people..Hearing people who are CDT members. They are extremists too?

Well, I certainly am not one to yell, "Scam" and relish in it. I hope this is a legitimate activity but it sure makes me wonder, especially when the Australian and Maryland governments are raising concerns.

Off topic for a sec....does anyone know if these diamonds are investment-grade diamonds vs your run-of-the-mill diamonds?

yea I understand your concerns...I have the same concerns but I joined before the Australian and Maryland govt made those "educational" information on how CDT "may" be illegal. So, it was too late for me but I am doing a lot of research...research on CDT's business plan vs. pyramid schemes. That's why i posted the article about CDT starting by a deaf guy. Many different allegations coming out and they all dont match so it just makes me more confused. The only thing that doesnt confuse me is that my friends did get paid $2,500 for successfully marketing diamonds. That to me is proof that CDT is not stealing people's money. If it is illegal, then hello...why havent the authorities shut it down yet? 2 years is an AWFUL long time for a "scam" to run?

I gotta admit..of course I would like to make extra money so I can pay off my bills faster. If it doesnt work, then at least I know I tried and will learn my lesson from this.

Richard

I guess u are calling me stupid, huh? If I was scammed then yes I am stupid but I am not an extreminist..LOL!

I got my diamond...no, it is not a natural colored diamond. Those are worth hundreds of thousands dollars...lol. They are treated colored diamonds. Mine is worth $800. Proably will sell it at a wholesale value maybe for $500 dollars.

I dont know what u mean by run-of-the-mill diamonds. The diamonds we get from the diamond trading program are not the top graded diamonds cuz those are reserved for serious buyers like jewelers from what I learned so far.

Oh, and another thing about CDT...they have a store where u can go to their headquarters to buy diamonds or order them online and pay the full price of the diamonds without having to join the diamond trading program.

U can view people with their diamonds on www.theaslsocial.com

My diamond came with a certificate stating its cut, clarity, color, and weight so are they run of the mill diamonds?

This is the offical web site of CDT official Site. IDT Btw, I'm netural with that, I just wanted to share with the non CDT members.

Yea and u can see the "CDT store" link on the left side. There r 4 diamond deposits for the 4 different diamond trading programs (that is what people are calling scam and govt are "investigating") and then under that says "Diamonds" for people who want to buy diamonds without joining the trading program. Is it illegal or a scam to purchase diamonds without joining the program?

If buying diamonds is a scam then better stop buying diamond earrings, rings, and other jeweleries with diamonds on them!!! LOL!

My diamond came with a certificate stating its cut, clarity, color, and weight so are they run of the mill diamonds?

I'm sorry but treated coloured diamonds are virtually worthless. You would be lucky to get 5% of the appraisal value. Do a search on treated or irradiated diamonds and you will find what I say is true. There has been one on ebay for almost 3 months and the owner has had 1 offer, which he declined.

eBay: TREATED FANCY GREENISH YELLOW DIAMOND 0.23 CT, SI2 . (item 250000424051 end time Nov-18-06 09:08:14 PST)

BTW it is illegal in Maryland to promote or advertise a pyramid scheme, punishable by a fine of up to $10,000 and one year in jail. Be careful.

Ever heard of TTI treasuretradersinternational, shel? Almost an exact replica of CDT except their "product" was emeralds instead of diamonds. They were also from Canada by the way. Anyway, guess what? They went through the same process as CDT is now and ...guess again....they were declared illegal and shut down. Do a search on TTI. To start you off, here is a forum where it was discussed at great lengths. You will find many of the arguments, both for and against are the same ones you are now hearing about CDT.

FACTNet Message Board: Pyramid Scheme Article

theres's some deafies i mean many deafies here in minnesota is into CDT. and god. that scares me! glad i didn't join .. but many other peeps in minnesota join cuz they saw checks and diamonds.

LOL Yeah I hear about it. I am not join them due lack of produce. Several time that I try explains to them about CDT has lack of products but They are quite confession. So I am back off and let them figure it out later. Few people got $2500. But where is next level like earn $5000 or $7500 lately?. <-----Lack of Products. My mind said oh crap come on use head up before start join or anything. I am glad that stay stick my Forex Trader. <---Happy trigger PROFIT!.

LOL Yeah I hear about it. I am not join them due lack of produce. Several time that I try explains to them about CDT has lack of products but They are quite confession. So I am back off and let them figure it out later. Few people got $2500. But where is next level like earn $5000 or $7500 lately?. <-----Lack of Products. My mind said oh crap come on use head up before start join or anything. I am glad that stay stick my Forex Trader. <---Happy trigger PROFIT!.

I looked up Forex Trader and as usual there are websites saying it is a scam and warnings. It seems that every trading businesses are scams, huh?

Here are the links

Quatloos! -- FOREX Scams and Commodities Fraud Gallery

FOREX: Russell Allen Erxleben Sentenced to Federal Prison for FOREX fraud...

Forex scam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are websites saying Quixtar is a scam too

American Scam

Amway and Quixtar Scam

Amway/Alticor/Quixtar Sucks!

Fool.com: Financial Scams [Post of the Day] April 5, 2001

But I am sure the supporters for Forex and Quixtar will say no, it is not a scam and that those website have the wrong info just as well as members of CDT too.

Now about business we all know and trust..

Websites saying Mary Kay is a pyramid scheme (unbelievable huh? but yes, Mary Kay recruits people and the uplines recieves commissions based on their downlines' sales..hmmm what do I think of that? Just like with the allegations of CDT being a scam, I honestly dont know...cuz Mary Kay has been in business for 30 years and it is a scam? Never know)

Sequence Inc. Forensic Accounting - The FRAUDfiles Fraud Blog

From this link:
Pyramid Scheme Alert
Mary Kay Distributors Expose Abuses
January 21, 2006

After years of silence, Mary Kay distributors are now coming forward to report abuses of inventory loading, pressure to recruit other MK salespeople, large financial losses and a company culture that blames its own victims. A new website has been built where MK sales people can share experiences and get facts about the realities of the MK business. Anyone in Mary Kay or considering joining this business should visit this site and carefully consider its facts and analysis.. . More.

There are other websites saying that Quixtar, Forex and MaryKay are not pyramid scams.

As for the TTI scam thing..I did learn about it right after joining last summer and investigated that and found the answers from CDT about it. CDT has a policy not to do business with Allax (the founder for TTI). Maybe it wont matter.

Should I scream SCAM to Quixtar ,Forex, MaryKay or others? Nope I wont cuz they are still running right? Havent been shut down yet? Maybe those businesses are not scams cuz people actually have got their earnings just like with CDT so maybe it is the work put into selling as much as u can before finally earning income is the part where people scream scam? Maybe those people are right. Who is right? Maybe we will never know.

There are websites saying that Quixtar, Forex and MaryKay are not pyramid scams.

Maybe I am just plain stupid and really want to earn extra money and just fooling myself anyway. I should just stick to my 9 to 5 job and earn money only have it eaten up by high gas prices, high housing costs, and blah blah. If only there was another way to earn extra money without having to have a 2nd job. I did that for 2 years..caused me too much stress and put me in the hosptial. Darn it..I thought money grew on trees!!! Wouldnt that be AWESOME? LOLOL

This posting is not to defend CDT but just letting u know that the same allegations have been made to those companies and more too.

Everyone, thanks for all your info and tips. I am researching about the coloured treated diamonds cuz I would like to learn more about them.

Many thanks!

I looked up Forex Trader and as usual there are websites saying it is a scam and warnings. It seems that every trading businesses are scams, huh?

Here are the links

Quatloos! -- FOREX Scams and Commodities Fraud Gallery

FOREX: Russell Allen Erxleben Sentenced to Federal Prison for FOREX fraud...

Forex scam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are websites saying Quixtar is a scam too

American Scam

Amway and Quixtar Scam

Amway/Alticor/Quixtar Sucks!

Fool.com: Financial Scams [Post of the Day] April 5, 2001

But I am sure the supporters for Forex and Quixtar will say no, it is not a scam and that those website have the wrong info just as well as members of CDT too.

Now about business we all know and trust..

Websites saying Mary Kay is a pyramid scheme (unbelievable huh? but yes, Mary Kay recruits people and the uplines recieves commissions based on their downlines' sales..hmmm what do I think of that? Just like with the allegations of CDT being a scam, I honestly dont know...cuz Mary Kay has been in business for 30 years and it is a scam? Never know)

Sequence Inc. Forensic Accounting - The FRAUDfiles Fraud Blog

From this link:
Pyramid Scheme Alert
Mary Kay Distributors Expose Abuses
January 21, 2006

After years of silence, Mary Kay distributors are now coming forward to report abuses of inventory loading, pressure to recruit other MK salespeople, large financial losses and a company culture that blames its own victims. A new website has been built where MK sales people can share experiences and get facts about the realities of the MK business. Anyone in Mary Kay or considering joining this business should visit this site and carefully consider its facts and analysis.. . More.

There are other websites saying that Quixtar, Forex and MaryKay are not pyramid scams.

As for the TTI scam thing..I did learn about it right after joining last summer and investigated that and found the answers from CDT about it. CDT has a policy not to do business with Allax (the founder for TTI). Maybe it wont matter.

Should I scream SCAM to Quixtar ,Forex, MaryKay or others? Nope I wont cuz they are still running right? Havent been shut down yet? Maybe those businesses are not scams cuz people actually have got their earnings just like with CDT so maybe it is the work put into selling as much as u can before finally earning income is the part where people scream scam? Maybe those people are right. Who is right? Maybe we will never know.

There are websites saying that Quixtar, Forex and MaryKay are not pyramid scams.

Maybe I am just plain stupid and really want to earn extra money and just fooling myself anyway. I should just stick to my 9 to 5 job and earn money only have it eaten up by high gas prices, high housing costs, and blah blah. If only there was another way to earn extra money without having to have a 2nd job. I did that for 2 years..caused me too much stress and put me in the hosptial. Darn it..I thought money grew on trees!!! Wouldnt that be AWESOME? LOLOL

This posting is not to defend CDT but just letting u know that the same allegations have been made to those companies and more too.

Everyone, thanks for all your info and tips. I am researching about the coloured treated diamonds cuz I would like to learn more about them.

Many thanks!

Shel90.....you really quite confession that you look at links that you post about Forex. You need read more careful before make comments. Those people who forex trade is under brokerage or company that guy cannot take out your money. It is illegal. Also links is myths. Someone make links is losers. They couldn't make profits. Reason they are lazy to learn and study market stocks. Check and read at Here is Forex trader forum. OANDA FXMessage

PS you don't need said DUH! Be honest with you when I read your provide links and it make me loud out laughing.

Note for Shel90

Did I said CDT scam?. LOL

Mary Kay is not scam. reason they have products and selling thing. If there is no products then it call scam or illegal active.

Shel90.....you really quite confession that you look at links that you post about Forex. You need read more careful before make comments. Those people who forex trade is under brokerage or company that guy cannot take out your money. It is illegal. Also links is myths. Someone make links is losers. They couldn't make profits. Reason they are lazy to learn and study market stocks. Check and read at Here is Forex trader forum. OANDA FXMessage

PS you don't need said DUH! Be honest with you when I read your provide links and it make me loud out laughing.

No...it is not me saying that...it is the websites. I am just saying that there are websites all over accussing different companies of being a scam. Get it? That was my whole point. I didnt form these opinions..just showing that wow..soooooo many people and agencies calling different companies scam. LOL

Also, I am having a little trouble understanding what u are saying so I hope I interepreted what u were trying to say correctly. If u think that I am trying to say that all these companies are scams, u read wrong ok? I didnt form a personal opinion about any of these companies just saying whoa..so many websites out there screaming scam.

Note for Shel90

Did I said CDT scam?. LOL

Mary Kay is not scam. reason they have products and selling thing. If there is no products then it call scam or illegal active.

No, I never said "TFWFalcon said CDT is scam." Never made that statement.

Right, I believe that MaryKay is not a scam but interesting that so many publishings saying it is a scam. Strange huh? Same thing for the other companies.

My big question is: if all these companies are "scams" then why are they still operating. Right? If CDT gets shut down then thank god we will know the truth but if it doesnt (it has been running for over 2 years) then it will make me wonder. Know what I mean?

Again, I will make this clear....my reason for showing all these links is that it seems that several companies have been accused of being a scam.

No...it is not me saying that...it is the websites. I am just saying that there are websites all over accussing different companies of being a scam. Get it? That was my whole point. I didnt form these opinions..just showing that wow..soooooo many people and agencies calling different companies scam. LOL

Also, I am having a little trouble understanding what u are saying so I hope I interepreted what u were trying to say correctly. If u think that I am trying to say that all these companies are scams, u read wrong ok? I didnt form a personal opinion about any of these companies just saying whoa..so many websites out there screaming scam.

LOL I don't need your interpreted. FYI you misspelling INTEREPRETED LOL! It is your problem poor understanding as in earlier I said you are confession. Too bad if you can't handle read or whatever. I think you are very believe in Links show where they make comments about scam things. Use judgment mind review which is facts or myths.

Question how get start with 500 dollars and how many need recruits before you make profit $2500?.

LOL I don't need your interpreted. FYI you misspelling INTEREPRETED LOL! It is your problem poor understanding as in earlier I said you are confession. Too bad if you can't handle read or whatever. I think you are very believe in Links show where they make comments about scam things. Use judgment mind review which is facts or myths.

Question how get start with 500 dollars and how many need recruits before you make profit $2500?.

You say "To bad if you cant handle read or whatever." "It is your problem poor understanding as earlier I said you are confession" Huh? I do not understand what u are saying..sorry.

So what if I spelled the word "interpreted" wrong? It is called a "typo". I type very fast so yes I will make spelling mistakes...whoopie do!

My English is fine..thank u. No need to play English teacher here.

I guess u feel ok to insult me but I wont insult you cuz that is wrong.

Obviously, u dont understand my point that I am trying to make so I am not gonna explain it again.

You say "To bad if you cant handle read or whatever." "It is your problem poor understanding as earlier I said you are confession" Huh? I do not understand what u are saying..sorry.

So what if I spelled the word "interpreted" wrong? It is called a "typo". I type very fast so yes I will make spelling mistakes...whoopie do!

My English is fine..thank u. No need to play English teacher here.

I guess u feel ok to insult me but I wont insult you cuz that is wrong.

Obviously, u dont understand my point that I am trying to make so I am not gonna explain it again.

Whoa. you misunderstanding. I don't insult you. One thing you mention "I am not gonna explain it again" that is point you are still don't understanding. Show me how is CDT function system make profit $2500.00. Gimme me show me see if you actual understand about CDT system. I was test you. I am suspect that you don't understand about CDT system. Don't send CDT link or copy/paste here. Just your own type show me how is workout with CDT.

PS No need to play English teacher here. you are bring up mention need intercepted to understand read. TSK TSK TSK (guard off)

Back