A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

h7C9D5684

Attachments

• urkel.jpg
    urkel.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
Nice. I love pad Thai .

Oh God, I have a massive pad thai addiction. There used to be a Thai restaurant in Plant City, FL (near Tampa) when I lived there for a few years and I would go there just to feed the addiction of that delicious dish.

Since moving I haven't had any. I never considered making it myself, though. Hmmm ....

I've also been wanting to find a Vietnamese restaurant in Gainesville primarily to try out Pho. I keep hearing it's a tasty dish from friends.

Oh God, I have a massive pad thai addiction. There used to be a Thai restaurant in Plant City, FL (near Tampa) when I lived there for a few years and I would go there just to feed the addiction of that delicious dish.

Since moving I haven't had any. I never considered making it myself, though. Hmmm ....

I've also been wanting to find a Vietnamese restaurant in Gainesville primarily to try out Pho. I keep hearing it's a tasty dish from friends.

I am addicted to pad Thai lol I need to research how to make it probably won't turn out as good as some places I go to. I found a Pho place in another area it was good! Not all Pho places are the same.

Soo aggravated at the moment. Stupid lawn mower. I feel like such a girl. :lol:

Soo aggravated at the moment. Stupid lawn mower. I feel like such a girl. :lol:

umm you are a girl aren't you?!?!? If not your the prettiest dude I've ever seen!!! :naughty:

What's wrong with the mower maybe someone on here could give you some tips?:hmm:

Back