Random Vents.....

Dang, now I gotta search tattoo thread for frangi-foot ... but first I have to find where the tattoo thread is lol.

11 tattoos! Holy Tattwoman Batman! lol The flower is so pretty :), what do the words say that make the stem?

Watch out for the vents. Toom's gonna getcha.
rtuk_feature_xfiles_episode_01.jpg

Wirelessly posted

There are two things, I don't want to hear from the next guy I meet, age issues and just want to be friends~immature

There are two things, I don't want to hear from the next guy I meet, age issues and just want to be friends~immature

Interesting how us guys always seem to hear 'just want to friends' from the gals. And then they often complain later, why am I always alone? {shakes head}

I really do not like my upstairs neighbors.... Dude's a punkass who doesn;'t seem to care about the apartment complex's rules or lease agreement.

Wirelessly posted

cmdrwhitewolf said:

Interesting how us guys always seem to hear 'just want to friends' from the gals. And then they often complain later, why am I always alone? {shakes head}

I am not alone, you guys hear this from gals too. That's interesting.

I am not alone, you guys hear this from gals too. That's interesting.

Yeah, it was putoff's like that that used to send guys like myself head for the door. (It always came across as kinda like suddenly encountering a skunk flipping it's tail up & getting ready to fire at you.)

ughhhh... my friend is out of town and she wants me to go to the mall right now to buy proactiv for her... i'm so beat but i'll do it anyway

Yesurday my professor told me that she'll email me the assignments last night so I can do them head of time and turn them in on Thursday before I leave for the week. All day I've been checking my emails and I only just got it about ten mintues ago! Grrr.... Now I will have to pull a late night tonight since I have to get it done before my class tomorrow. I just hate it when she doesn't give it to me when she said she would. Great, I'm not gonna get much sleep, thanks alot!

There are some things that you should never think about.........

I've been trying to find just the right "bedtime" so that I don't wake up all tired. 10:30... no good, 11:30... No good either! 12:30? Nope! Tonight, I shall try for 9:30... I wake up at 7 AM.

Back