What is your favorite dessert?

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
My favorite would have to be the red velvet cake with cream cheese icing :) my friend whose in the band with me invited me over to her house for her birthday last year, and her mom made homemade red velvet cake with different kind of berries and cream cheese icing. Plus, it was my first time trying it too. I felt like walking on cloud nine :D

Whats your favorite dessert?

At the moment, individual pineapple upside down cake in a small bundt cake shaped pan.

Have several....strawberry short cake....cheese cake...and pecan pie with vanilla icecream.

I have several favorites: key lime pie, Chocolate mousse, Ben and Jerry Ice cream (especially the Chocolate Fudge Brownie one), Red Velvet cake with white icing.

Lemon merguire MMMM! I am in mood for it! I wanna some NOW! LOL! Darn it I am not in mood to go store to get some!

Other favorite....butter gooey cookies (soo soft and mosit), anything related to 'lemon' flavor...oh my!

I have few favorites.... one is Red Valet Cake..... other one is Banana cream pie and the other one is dark chocolate cake with vanilla frosting.

Oh boy... desserts are my weakness! Cheesecake is one of my top favorites though. Can't go wrong with a classic cheesecake with strawberry topping. YUM!

I also love peanut butter cookies, peanut butter pie, basically anything with peanut butter and chocolate ... you've won my affections!

Black Forest Torte or a good Apple pie. Currently no problems with the pie, but have to tweak the recipe for the torte these days.

In the summer, Key lime pie; in the winter, chocolate chip cookies; anytime, dark chocolate.

I like to use only brown sugar and add dried cranberries in chocolate chip cookies.

I like to use only brown sugar and add dried cranberries in chocolate chip cookies.

The cookies much taste very sweet! I do not think my family would like the cranberries . It does sound good. My brother in law had an art show once and asked me to made my chocolate chip cookies for the public. I should had put my name on my cookies and made some money too!
If you made the cookies bigger you could some ice cream on them and have ice cream sandwiches!!

Back