hate LED

zerodog

Reaction score
I know that bit earlier say CHRISTMAS!:roll:

I am bit spirit this year for Christmas but somewhat I saw stores start pack up the Christmas and looks the light for this year... I am frown about that because most of them is LED on tree!!

I was like what... LED on christmas tree made me punk or sore my both eyes... where did the light go?

You like LED Light on Christmas?

LOVE LED .. great for your eyes... saves your bills too! but LED on christmas tree...eh.

Heh and I am going to install a LED light system in my jeep so i can light the place up chatting all night long while not worrying abotu the batteries.

Heh and I am going to install a LED light system in my jeep so i can light the place up chatting all night long while not worrying abotu the batteries.

same. like one of those dimmed red light in BMW or military plane.

yup. that's what I have in up front by my rear mirror where there's no lights! grr. and you can click into 6 different colors. pretty cool.

yup. that's what I have in up front by my rear mirror where there's no lights! grr. and you can click into 6 different colors. pretty cool.

Yeah I got some of the Fire trucks LED lights. Theyre 5 inches round. Installing them in where my speakers used to be. Who needs speakers if you dont listen to music :)

50+ hours of very very bright lighting... very deaf friendly .. especially when youre camping :)

yea the LED start everywhere but the CHRISTMAS Tree?!?!?
yeah... money saving I guess? I wonder if they contribute to 'fireproof' too? ... I think they do have LED in colors too! you were talking about hyper-blue, right?

yea it can save money or 'why not' I don't see a problem but the light.. is start the song the death is coming... such as the light is start dimmed like that going be halloween theme forever?

oh yeah, I saw LED lights for halloween the other day, uggggly. it's not even orange or black ha.

I like LED even my laptop screen is LED screen. I could see the differences in colours with my external LCD monitor. :eek:

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Im a huge fan of LED lighting, the bulbs last very long time, saves energy, vivid colors but not used to the fact theyre used as christmas light decorations. The LED flashlights are a must because of long life battery life, it takes a while to drain the batteries when they are low on batteries. My car has LED 3rd brake light built into the rear spoiler. The LED brake lights have quick respond time to give drivers time to stop their cars behind me earlier.

Last edited:
I love cool white LED lights on the outside. They look like stars and diamonds! but they don't look right with traditional Christmas lights, or even traditional Christmas color. They are just great for Winter Wonderland theme (light blue and white)

I think the goal of Christmas lights was suppose to resemble closely to candlelights as that what people used to do before Christmas lights came around. It was fire hazard , thats for sure

Last edited:
I think the goal of Christmas lights was suppose to resemble closely to candlelights as that what people used to do before Christmas lights came around. It was fire hazard , thats for sure

Yea I understand that what they are trying to made look like almost while made LED... speak of save energy.. why not candlelight for once!

Wonder how often need replace the candle stick and how long the light stay there? eh

you don't want to do that, your house would catch on fire. They just need to work with LED to make it look more like candles.. They have already tried to accomplish that, but more work need to be done.

I've seen the LED lights for Christmas trees, but we are still using our older lights. Since there's no breakage or any problems with the wiring, I will use them until they are bad. I don't put a tree up each year. Don't know why, mostly it's lack of space.

Back