911 with VRS

zerodog

Reaction score
I benefit to response other thread about the VRS...

I want to say about one benefit that nTouch mobile for iPhone. It has push the GPS display of address location where you are. It will appear on screen where that agent can read the information with 911. It's a big plus.

The challenge part is... we need that GPS is FAST display instead waiting for the signal. We can feedback with VRS industry about that GPS part. My question, how long your device other than iPhone will display specific your location. It a question due the strength to get specific location by battery.

It is interesting that I see iPhone have that feature while my Thunderbolt doesn't have that.. I am not going to dare to try out 911 myself if there no report need and so on.

Any one experience 911 with VRS mobile yet?

want add that.. I read on SVRS website that I find that BS because they didn't explain or provide a tip that we can push GPS the location to relay on iPhone.

want add that.. I read on SVRS website that I find that BS because they didn't explain or provide a tip that we can push GPS the location to relay on iPhone.

and they won't for along while. :roll:

landline is fastest to track where telephone come from. GPS took a while from 5 to 15 min while your heart is slow decrease.

Back