What's the worst movie you've seen?

nope

Reaction score
I love watching movies, both good and bad. What's the worst movie you've seen?

Mine is definitely Soul Survivor. I couldn't even tell you what the plot was, because it made no damn sense.

I love you man, wasnt impressed, didnt finish the movie at all.

I love you man, wasnt impressed, didnt finish the movie at all.

I watched the whole thing and you didn't miss anything :) I just tried to watch twilight. Yikes, it's honestly better than the books, but it's still pretty terrible. I think I probably watched half of it. That should count for something!

I watched the whole thing and you didn't miss anything :) I just tried to watch twilight. Yikes, it's honestly better than the books, but it's still pretty terrible. I think I probably watched half of it. That should count for something!
There are plenty of horrible movies - I hated Quarantine, the movie - it was terrible and made me sick.

Last time, we watched movie "The Love Guru". I hate it. This file is very dumb story. I never like Mike Myers play in any movies since Wayne's World.

Last time, we watched movie "The Love Guru". I hate it. This file is very dumb story. I never like Mike Myers play in any movies since Wayne's World.
That movie wasn't very good, I was like, WTF?

my worse movie is bruno and lots of mores but i hates losers movies

I refused to spend my hard earned money on that. The second I saw the trailer, I just knew it was gonna be total crap.

i can't really think of any films that i loathe. i tend to check out imdb for the ratings before i go see something.

hmm.. now that i think about it, harry potter.. only when it comes to following the books. the movies are entertaining as a whole, but i have a feeling that you'd be slightly lost if you haven't read the books.

Star Wars: Episode One. Not THE worst movie I've seen, but definitely a stinker. :ugh:

yeah, i'll have to agree with this one.. but i didn't mention it at first because i actually enjoyed it at this one time. i wasn't sober. :monkey:

"The Happening"- terrible acting except for john leguizamo

"The Strangers"- that was just...Liv Tyler's just lucky that she's pretty in that movie

"I Love You, Beth Cooper"- teen romantic comedy that's toilet-worthy

"Inglorious Bastards"- not Tarantino's best movie, not by a longshot. Christopher Waltz, however, deserves every award he's given!

I'm sure there are more that I can't think of right now.

my worse movie is bruno and lots of mores but i hates losers movies

I thought that movie was brilliant! It's definitely not for those with weak constitutions or a good head on their shoulders.

Dumb and Dumberer (part 2) and Wayne's World....I think so far.

Back