Taliban attacks Pakistan school, kills 141, mostly children

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so sad. I can't even imagine what they are all going through.

Pakistani Taliban and afgan Taliban are killing each other now....makes you want give up, just take the people like gays, girls, kids sold in baht, disabled and abused women out of those awful countries then let them kill each other

"My son was in uniform in the morning. He is in a casket now," wailed one parent, Tahir Ali, as he came to the hospital to collect the body of his 14-year-old son Abdullah. "My son was my dream. My dream has been killed"

:( This so sad to read. Taliban should ban from the face of earth!

"My son was in uniform in the morning. He is in a casket now," wailed one parent, Tahir Ali, as he came to the hospital to collect the body of his 14-year-old son Abdullah. "My son was my dream. My dream has been killed"

:( This so sad to read. Taliban should ban from the face of earth!

yep and IS all funderlmenlist banned face of earth...I don't know what these peoples hearts are.if they even got hearts Australia yesterday one of many examples..
Afraid it only matter of time before another 9-11 and 7.7 2005 sadly

132 kids.... killed because their parents helped Americans to fight against Al Queda.. coward.... coward... they have crossed the line. I hope the Pakistani government will allow us to retaliate with surgical drone strikes and some.

132 kids.... killed because their parents helped Americans to fight against Al Queda.. coward.... coward... they have crossed the line. I hope the Pakistani government will allow us to retaliate with surgical drone strikes and some.

That is one of the reasons the Taliban is giving for attacking the school, the drone strikes and the Pakistani govt. going after the leadership of the Taliban.

That is one of the reasons the Taliban is giving for attacking the school, the drone strikes and the Pakistani govt. going after the leadership of the Taliban.
Obviously very lame excuses for a horrible act that's inexcusable.

Yes, cowards. Cowards and animals.

no. they're not animals because animals are incapable of such heinous acts. they're beneath animals.
I agree since animals can't be evil and humans can be evil. For example, when a lion eats (kills) an elephant, it's an act of nature, not an act of evil.

You forgot to mention how happy you were that not a single one of those terrorists were waterboarded.

You forgot to mention how happy you were that not a single one of those terrorists were waterboarded.

so you want to act like a terrorist? inhumane and cruel? dirty and illegal? go ahead. why don't we throw away Geneva Convention as well?

so you want to act like a terrorist? inhumane and cruel? dirty and illegal? go ahead. why don't we throw away Geneva Convention as well?

Terrorists have no rights that any Nation is obligated to recognize under the Hague and Geneva Conventions. Uniformed combatants who conduct themselves according to the laws of war have the right to surrender and be treated as prisoners of war; which means they can only be asked their name and rank. "Unlawful combatants", however, can be summarily executed on the spot.

If an individual has the right to use reasonable and necessary force to prevent a felony, and in fact kill the aggressor, then assault is also legal if it is intended to prevent a felony. Waterboading was an assault on an aggressor and its intent was to protect Americans from terrorist acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back