New Prime Minister of Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Personally I think the guy is a sexist idiot.... he's a strict Catholic, doesn't believe in Abortion or Same-sex Marriage for example. I don't agree with some of his policies - but we know Politicians change their plans as soon as they're elected anyway!
So, I only hope that he puts his personal beliefs aside, and does what's best for Australia. The country needs a stable government, and with years of in-fighting and back-stabbing by the outgoing Labour Government, the country just wasn't getting that.

Yup. Personally I think the guy is a sexist idiot.... he's a strict Catholic, doesn't believe in Abortion or Same-sex Marriage for example. I don't agree with some of his policies - but we know Politicians change their plans as soon as they're elected anyway!
So, I only hope that he puts his personal beliefs aside, and does what's best for Australia. The country needs a stable government, and with years of in-fighting and back-stabbing by the outgoing Labour Government, the country just wasn't getting that.

We really didn't have much of a choice, damn those preferences! :(

Yeah, I know! No-one I know voted Liberal anyway....

There were quite a few guys at work who voted for the Green Party - not cos they didn't agree with their policies, but because they didn't want to see either of the two main parties get in!

why posts you not allow politic?

Yeah, I know! No-one I know voted Liberal anyway....

There were quite a few guys at work who voted for the Green Party - not cos they didn't agree with their policies, but because they didn't want to see either of the two main parties get in!

I liked the Sex Party the most, no candidate here though. :(

why posts you not allow politic?

You misunderstand .... Politics are allowed, you just cannot talk bad about Obama.

If you idolize and worship Obama, and kneel at the altar of the chosen one, you can talk politics all you want. If you make fun of Obama, you will get a warning and the thread will get locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back