Do you want to visit Russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky

Reaction score
I saw the thread to talk about Russia all the times. So I decide to make a thread about Russia. Do you know about Russia's cultures? You can share with everyone of your experience with Russia Trip.

Sochi, Russia is beautiful island. Sochi is in Black Sea.

Federation Island in Sochi, Russia - FederationIsland.com

No, not interested to visit Russia.

yup sure one day...

I sure do - have read everything dating back to Peter the Great over and over -am a huge history freak so would love to visit Russia one day.

Me too. I would like to go for one day. I want to curious about Russia's culture, history and food.

Oh of course one day I wanna visit there...depend on where is safe to go visit.... :) We have a friend who she is a Russian and she's very nice lady. :) I am glad that our friend have her in his life! :)

Russia very more culture and its different!

i dont think i would go to Russia somedays hardly understand for me

<-- Been there.

Nice country, big country!

I took a train from Moscow to Vladivostok in the far east! That was a long train ride! :dizzy:

Yes, I would like to visit Russia.

Hubby has been to Ukraine, near Russia, for a couple of weeks.

My MIL took a tour of Russia several years ago.

<-- Been there.

Nice country, big country!

I took a train from Moscow to Vladivostok in the far east! That was a long train ride! :dizzy:

Really? Wow! You're very lucky! Do you like it?? Did you see any Ural Mountains and Siberia? Is any food good? Do you feel it's dizzy and long ride? How many it take a days? Did you get drink a vodka?? :D

Yes, I would like to visit Russia.

Hubby has been to Ukraine, near Russia, for a couple of weeks.

My MIL took a tour of Russia several years ago.

That's nice. Have your husband eat a Chicken Kiev?? :)

No, but I would give it a try and check those Russian dolls out! :)

My best friend told me that his family never go to any fast foods, only rare go to the resturants, mostly eat at home and also they tend to have family living together. I remember they gave me the fish eggs to eat, and it was interesting, also sweet ;)

I saw the thread to talk about Russia all the times. So I decide to make a thread about Russia. Do you know about Russia's cultures? You can share with everyone of your experience with Russia Trip.

Sochi, Russia is beautiful island. Sochi is in Black Sea.

Federation Island in Sochi, Russia - FederationIsland.com

Yes, many Russian people are very nice.

No, I don't like the idea of the construction on the islands. It's too strange design. This reminds of a place in Saudi Arabia's homemade island.

Sure, if presented with the opportunity, I would go for it. I dream of visiting other countries someday..doesnt matter where.

I would like to go in summer. Russian winter has a bad reputation for cold.

Yes, many Russian people are very nice.

No, I don't like the idea of the construction on the islands. It's too strange design. This reminds of a place in Saudi Arabia's homemade island.

How did you know Saudi Arabia's homemade of island?

I would like to go in summer. Russian winter has a bad reputation for cold.

Yes! I like to go during summer time. In winter always have a snow everyday! That what I saw on the newspaper of weather in Moscow always have a snow everyday during winter season. In Siberia is very COLDER!

No, but I would give it a try and check those Russian dolls out! :)

My best friend told me that his family never go to any fast foods, only rare go to the resturants, mostly eat at home and also they tend to have family living together. I remember they gave me the fish eggs to eat, and it was interesting, also sweet ;)

I like the Russian Dolls either. That's interesting about your friends never go out to fast food. That's good thing! Have you even try any Russian Food? Like Caviar or borsch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back