Fake cry and guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonocativo

Reaction score
So sitting at the stealership for 12 hours today to get recall work done ( yeah free stuff) all that played on the tv's was Obummers gun talk... SMH.

So he added a little tears for drama...oh poor Sheeples.....

Gun control...Add 200 more ATF to do background checks...wait, we already do background checks...Oh he meant, SPEND MORE MONEY FROM S.S. !!!!!

Now background checks for internet gun sales... oh sorry, we already do that, you cant get a gun delivered to your house from online, it has to be shipped to a licensed gun dealer, you do a background check to pick it up..

Come on america, are you that ill informed, un educated over this matter?

Obummer, the biggest IRK that I got was when he said, that this will keep guns out of criminals hands.... He was being sarcastic or joking right? He is a complete idiot !!! Please impeach him already!

I think the President has forgotten about the Constitution's separation of powers. Did he forget he's no longer a Congressman, and isn't supposed to be making laws? If he'd properly enforce the existing laws, creating new ones wouldn't be necessary.

So sitting at the stealership for 12 hours today to get recall work done ( yeah free stuff) all that played on the tv's was Obummers gun talk... SMH.

So he added a little tears for drama...oh poor Sheeples.....

Gun control...Add 200 more ATF to do background checks...wait, we already do background checks...Oh he meant, SPEND MORE MONEY FROM S.S. !!!!!

Now background checks for internet gun sales... oh sorry, we already do that, you cant get a gun delivered to your house from online, it has to be shipped to a licensed gun dealer, you do a background check to pick it up..

Come on america, are you that ill informed, un educated over this matter?

Obummer, the biggest IRK that I got was when he said, that this will keep guns out of criminals hands.... He was being sarcastic or joking right? He is a complete idiot !!! Please impeach him already!

the caveat is... all this won't be doable unless Congress votes to fund it.

Its just crazy, all day I heard was Blah Blah Blah on tv and my mind is going, We already do that, done did it, its already a law....ect...
Is this guy just straight up retarded? or does he think everyone is brainwashed?
Had the father of the child killed in Sandy Hook give an opening speech, and that guy was brainwashed to the max already by the obummer minions.... He basically said everything obummer said in a twisted, round about way. Obummers speech was basically written by a 2 year old, nothing that hadnt already been done starting 200 years ago or possibly 2000 years ago with that dinosaur written on a rock.

the only good thing he said was MORE training for guns.

I think the President has forgotten about the Constitution's separation of powers. Did he forget he's no longer a Congressman, and isn't supposed to be making laws? If he'd properly enforce the existing laws, creating new ones wouldn't be necessary.

He thinks he's king...and he must think the rest of us are as dumb and clueless as those he surrounds himself with...

Laura

The other stuff that was thrown in the mix... Trump.
Has anyone else noticed that the campaine (sp) ads are not attacking him?
It was mentioned and the belief is that if they do the challengers will lose more votes, a very strong sign that he is going to win.. (also all the sudden Bill jumped in to Hillary's aid ) and thats not looking so well either lol bringing up Billy Bobs past, whooo !
Back to the gun debate, they are showing more and more people are wanting guns because of the threats, Americans are arming up, I believe we are on track to be a great country again if most stop with the stupidity... this n that matters, abuse of powers and stereotyping everything....

The other stuff that was thrown in the mix... Trump.
Has anyone else noticed that the campaine (sp) ads are not attacking him?
It was mentioned and the belief is that if they do the challengers will lose more votes, a very strong sign that he is going to win.. (also all the sudden Bill jumped in to Hillary's aid ) and thats not looking so well either lol bringing up Billy Bobs past, whooo !
Back to the gun debate, they are showing more and more people are wanting guns because of the threats, Americans are arming up, I believe we are on track to be a great country again if most stop with the stupidity... this n that matters, abuse of powers and stereotyping everything....

Trump may or may not be the best choice but here's why I'll vote for him: he's not politically correct and he calls it like he sees it and isn't afraid to say so.

Terrorists aren't concerned with gun laws, they can get guns anyway. Banning guns won't make the problem go away - shutting down our boarders and keeping dangerous people out will. I think that's the appeal of Trump right there. He knows what the problem is and how to deal with it. Americans are so sick of liberals and their politically correct agenda, trying to shove their beliefs and life style down our throats, they're embracing the one person with the stones to say what everyone thinks. Freedom isn't free - and it's time that Americans take care of ourselves first. Buying into this touchy feeling "we are the world" philosophy hasn't worked: in France, on 9/11, in London or Mumbi, India. I trust a business man who's honest enough not to sugar coat the truth.

Laura

trump may or may not be the best choice but here's why i'll vote for him: He's not politically correct and he calls it like he sees it and isn't afraid to say so.

Terrorists aren't concerned with gun laws, they can get guns anyway. Banning guns won't make the problem go away - shutting down our boarders and keeping dangerous people out will. I think that's the appeal of trump right there. He knows what the problem is and how to deal with it. Americans are so sick of liberals and their politically correct agenda, trying to shove their beliefs and life style down our throats, they're embracing the one person with the stones to say what everyone thinks. Freedom isn't free - and it's time that americans take care of ourselves first. Buying into this touchy feeling "we are the world" philosophy hasn't worked: In france, on 9/11, in london or mumbi, india. I trust a business man who's honest enough not to sugar coat the truth.

Laura

I like that he speaks his mind, and he is not influenced by authority... if he does make it, there are plenty to keep him within his limits and plant his feet on the ground, BUT He will push and make a fight for the right thing to do. And that , We need badly !

Watching Obummers speech today, with his fake tears.... Ill say this, He's been watching too many sappy movies in the white houses theater with Michael..opps i meant Michelle.

Watching Obummers speech today, with his fake tears.... Ill say this, He's been watching too many sappy movies in the white houses theater with Michael..opps i meant Michelle.

He's borrowing this from Clinton - the last time she ran, she whipped up some tears and got sympathy votes. If he thought the Militia out in OR was a potential hot bed...wait until he sees how people react to changing the Constitution for votes.

Laura

I am a liberal and I am going to say that this would not had stopped the Newtown shooting , the shooter didn't buy the guns to kill 20 innocents
children , he used his mother's guns . You will need to a background check on every person living in the house to made sure the gun does not end up in the wrong hands. And not everyone that has a mental illness goes for help or even looks or act mentally ill so how do you keep someone like this from buying a gun ? If someone has a record as long as his arm and want to buy a guy they'll find some way to get a gun illegally. I feel this will only put more of a demand out for black market guns and that mean supporting the 'bad' guys. Why do people think all liberals think the same way ???

I am a liberal and I am going to say that this would not had stopped the Newtown shooting , the shooter didn't buy the guns to kill 20 innocents
children , he used his mother's guns . You will need to a background check on every person living in the house to made sure the gun does not end up in the wrong hands. And not everyone that has a mental illness goes for help or even looks or act mentally ill so how do you keep someone like this from buying a gun ? If someone has a record as long as his arm and want to buy a guy they'll find some way to get a gun illegally. I feel this will only put more of a demand out for black market guns and that mean supporting the 'bad' guys. Why do people think all liberals think the same way ???

Here is my outlook on this... The backgroud checks are useless. Yeah it keeps fellons from buying a legal gun ( but they can still get them on the street through theft or buy from a thief) BUT it wont keep guns out of the hands of Family who are mental, violent...ect...
What when the gun owner dies, who takes it... yep, whoever knows where it is and or finds it first. Its not fool proof....never will be.
If you have access to a machine shop, you can build one, now even with a computer and a toy and a little creativity.... Guns can be made with anything...pipes, tubes, boards...its endless. But if a criminal really wants one, he can have a gun at any momment with the right contacts, criminals are not stupid, well they are but they are smart where they lack.

It's because unfortunately, many do follow the D.C. lead. People seem to believe, get rid of guns and you get rid of the problem - but evil people always find weapons and sick people can do a lot of damage with their own two hands. Andrea Yates drowning all her children one by one....these things are tragic but you can't stop evil. The woman that ran her car into the crowd in Las Vegas. What if Obama said "we're going after Toyota and anyone who's driving that model and color car." This can't keep happening." How would that change anything?

Guns are in many ways like Pitbulls. They can be used for harm or good, and they've saved as many lives as they've taken but sadly it never makes the news. The liberal press prints stories that reflect it's views so while you'll read again and again of tragic gun violence, they won't give even a paragraph to share a story of someone that survived or saved someone from violence with a gun.

Laura

Guns xxxxxxxxx can be used for harm or good, and they've saved as many lives as they've taken but sadly it never makes the news. The liberal press prints stories that reflect it's views so while you'll read again and again of tragic gun violence, they won't give even a paragraph to share a story of someone that survived or saved someone from violence with a gun.

Laura
edited a bit, but kinda an argue point... if you consider all wars and crime, yes. But just crime... I dont think the bad over rides the good just yet, thats an aweful big gap to jump. But in the long run yes as the media brainwashes people to believe.

Like the story of the 10 monkeys in a cage, theres a ladder and a banana hangining. When one monkey goes for the banana the keepers spray the other 9 with ice water from a firehose. Eventually the 9 monkeys figure this out every time 1 goes for the banana they get blasted with freezing water....NOW, the 9 will beat that one to prevent him from going for the banana. Now the keepers take 1 of the 9 out and replace him with another and stop spraying them with ice water, upon seeing the others beat the one going for the ladder he joins, eventually they are all replaced 1 at a time. NOW, you have 10 monkeys beating eachother and none of them even know why they are beating eachother trying to get a banana

Attachments

• cartoon.jpg
    cartoon.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 8
Reba, thats the truth too (even in the newsroom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back