Ladies? Hairy chest or no?

DeafTim

Reaction score
Ok ladies be honest. You dig guys with hairy chest or gross out? You prefer hairy chest or doesnt matter? Hairy chest a deal breaker to ya?

I gots plenty on my chest. :)

Only real ladies like hairy chest!:giggle:

Why do men get waxed? For me, a little

Doesn't matter to me one way or another. I briefly dated a guy with a hairy chest and he was very shy about it, especially in the beginning, no matter how many times I told him I didn't give two shits. *shrugs*

I would agree, but the OP was addressing the women of the forum.

Yes, for the women, and what I wrote was because I am pretty sure that many ladies wouldn't want a guy with a chest hair full of lice. Unless of course that happens to be one of their fetish. :shock:

How hairy? Ape-like hairy? :shock:

Not that hairy! I don't like back hair either, but I do like plenty of chest hair... Something for me to grab onto and feel like I'm with an actual man.

Elegant-Men-Body-Hair.jpg

Grrr, so hot.

NO! However I wouldnt suggest shaving it off based on our opinion. If it's just a question out of curiosity then so far you have a few answers for now. The above guy in the pic has a banging body. I think it's distracting me from the hair.

Not that hairy! I don't like back hair either, but I do like plenty of chest hair... Something for me to grab onto and feel like I'm with an actual man.

Grrr, so hot.

Wow! :naughty:

Grrr, so hot.

mmm... that's nice image to wake up to. it's gonna be a good day.

I dated someone who had a very hairy chest, and I rather liked it! What was weird was seeing how much chest hair were shed on my bedsheets.

Grrr, so hot.

Whoooooooo! :naughty:...got a phone number for this guy?...And yeah, I love chest hair...hairy legs, too......just not on a man's back, tho'! Reminds me of a gorilla.

Whoooooooo! :naughty:...got a phone number for this guy?...And yeah, I love chest hair...hairy legs, too......just not on a man's back, tho'! Reminds me of a gorilla.

I wish I did! :lol: I'd be all over him and never be on AD anymore! Hairy arms turn me on, too. And big hands... *faints*

We have similar taste in men. :giggle: Definitely no back hair!!

Back