Interesting TV Shows?

Gerru

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first post, and i've come into some interesting tv shows that i really like and i wanted to share them with you guys, and see if you had any suggestions, if you have any free time definitely check out 30 Rock and Chuck on netflix.

DEXTER!!!!! Breaking Bad, Once Upon a TIme, Being Human, Revenge and i cant remeber any other right now...

My mom is obsessed with Once Upon a Time. :P I've seen a few episodes but never got blown away with it. I like American Horror Story a lot. :D

Once Upon a Time is a good show. It keeps you entretained but its not like.....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Oo and maybe try anime? Just a suggestion.

You guys should check out the new TV show "The Strain" on Apple TV. (FX Now App)

what have you seen give example what you like....I did watch falling skys but most people became alians with rubber face became hard to follow

what have you seen give example what you like....I did watch falling skys but most people became alians with rubber face became hard to follow

The Strain is about three epidemiologists trying to wipe out the parasitic worms that caused people to become revolting looking vampires. One of the worms get bigger inside the body and becomes a way for body to suck the blood. The visual effects are amazing. I apologize for not giving you a short description of the TV show.

For me, aside from The Walking Dead and Once Upon a Time, it's American Horror with Kathy Bates and Jessica Lange....

Laura

Perception, sherlock, shameless, continuum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

The Strain is about three epidemiologists trying to wipe out the parasitic worms that caused people to become revolting looking vampires. One of the worms get bigger inside the body and becomes a way for body to suck the blood. The visual effects are amazing. I apologize for not giving you a short description of the TV show.

not a commody then...I think may seen ad for it....I followed falling sky but when so many aliens with rubber faces got fed up...mainly watched it because Noah(forgot surname)was in it

:thumb: Recommendation: Flash is the best one! Ultimate time-travel speed energy hero! It is indeed fascinating, young adventure with superstition. Extremely abstract universe and quite creative in graphic design than the out dated boring superman n' batman. Very common in the dc series, it's about time for a change!

Secondly, Arrow is adjoined to the comic fictional superhero, n' black canary super heroine. Modern version of the extraordinary robin hood. Excellently body build, brilliant looking urban characters with universe graphic design, and excessively creative. That's better than the old crime drama characters, kinda boring for the same things in TV.

Back