Will I see a significant difference switching from analog to digital?

Hey guys, another update.

I ended up getting a new pair of Oticon Nera P BTE. They work fantastic right now but I definitely need to adjust them soon. The only issue I have right now is that I'm using a temporary pair of earmolds since I have to wait for my proper set to come in, and these temporary set have vents in them which I never had before. I did read that they can cause feedback which is what I'm thinking I'm hearing right now. It's a very faint feedback noise and it's very irritating lol. I'm hoping it's just the temporary earmold set though since they don't fit my ears properly. But overall I'm very pleased with my new set, just have to get used to them now.

I ended up getting a new pair of Oticon Nera P BTE. They work fantastic right now but I definitely need to adjust them soon. The only issue I have right now is that I'm using a temporary pair of earmolds since I have to wait for my proper set to come in, and these temporary set have vents in them which I never had before. I did read that they can cause feedback which is what I'm thinking I'm hearing right now. It's a very faint feedback noise and it's very irritating lol. I'm hoping it's just the temporary earmold set though since they don't fit my ears properly. But overall I'm very pleased with my new set, just have to get used to them now.

awesome :)

That's great. Apparently Oticon have a very natural sound :)

I would like you to take a look at this page http://www.artofhearing.com.au/hearing-aids.html as it provides all the in depth details about difference between analog and digital hearing aids and its features and more. Hope this will give you some idea to take a decision

That's an informative page.

I wear a digital hearing aid. It still works after 7 years.

My last hearing aid was analog. If lasted me 15 years.

I did have another digital hearing aid during the time of the analog hearing aid. Even though I only wore it in classes, it didn't last 6 months. I had it fixed, and it still didn't last another 6 months.

What's nice about my current digital hearing aid is that it has 3 programmed modes.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

that's what I have for my left ear!!!! will have for the right side January 5th.

Back