Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm a student in ASL 4 and would love to meet new people learning to sign. I just got Glide, but I also have Skype. Shoot me a message if you want to practice together.

Hi, I'm an ASL student in Wisconsin. I am in my first semester of becoming an interpreter. I'm interested in meeting new people to help me become better at signing. Message me if you would like to chat.

Hey there my name is Laquita. I need asl buddies. I know a little bit not very much. I hope to use what I learn to connect with people.

I'm a senior in high school and I plan on going to flight school to become a flight instructor, but I decided that I want to take college classes for ASL so that I can make a difference and encourage and teach deaf people to fly planes. I can sign but not fluently and I probably wouldn't be able to hold a conversation with a deaf person so I was hoping I could come across a deaf person willing to facetime with me or something. But I don't need a deaf person to teach me if you're not willing, I'm honestly just looking to be apart of the deaf community. So if anybody wants to face time, text, or something along those lines hit me up!

I'm brushing up on my sign after having to quit ASL interpreter degree program. I really miss the language and would be grateful to conversate with anyone with any ASL knowledge.

is anyone interested in helping me learn ASL. I am a beginner but a fast learner. Ive been using online tutorials, now I want to put my new knowledge to the test! We could skype or oovoo! :)

is anyone interested in helping me learn ASL. I am a beginner but a fast learner. Ive been using online tutorials, now I want to put my new knowledge to the test! We could skype or oovoo! :)
Let's practice together! Skype: vinylordie

I'm a senior in high school and I plan on going to flight school to become a flight instructor, but I decided that I want to take college classes for ASL so that I can make a difference and encourage and teach deaf people to fly planes. I can sign but not fluently and I probably wouldn't be able to hold a conversation with a deaf person so I was hoping I could come across a deaf person willing to facetime with me or something. But I don't need a deaf person to teach me if you're not willing, I'm honestly just looking to be apart of the deaf community. So if anybody wants to face time, text, or something along those lines hit me up!
Hey I'm brushing up on my sign that I had learned in college because I really miss the language! I have skype or also FaceTime.

I'm here for anyone that would love to practice with an asl 2 student and HOH girl I'm open to new ways to communicate

I have both Skype and ooVoo.

I would be more than happy to set up a weekly ASL chat for those who want to practise with an ASL fluent signer.
I would like to do a weekly ASL chat secession. I am 17 and I have lost the hearing in my right ear and am slowly losing the hearing in my left ear as well. I was taught some sign language growing up because I was hard-of-hearing, but I want to learn how to be fluent in it so when my hearing is completely gone I will know how to communicate.

If anyone can help me please contact me ASAP or add me on skype! I need to start learning how to converse using ASL very soon.

If someone can help a hard of hearing kid learn ASL before they go completely deaf plaese contact me. I need to learn it soon

I'm here for anyone that would love to practice with an asl 2 student and HOH girl I'm open to new ways to communicate

Hey there for you and anyone else my skype is Vinylordie
Feel free to add me. From recent experience I've not been online when other ASL users are so feel free to just send a video and I'll send one back. :wave:

i would be intrested

I am just learning ASL and could use someone to practice with my Skype is don.jerry31. thanks

Anyone near Boca Raton, FL? I want to learn asl. Let me know how i can reciprocate. I am deaf in 1 ear, but can hear in the other. ASL greatly interests me. please lmk if you are nearby & willing to work with me. Thanks

Hey! :) I would like to join in if I can, Im a student learning American Sign Language, and would like someone to practice with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back