Manga/anime

This week should bring awesome chapters for the manga I am reading! I cannot wait!

I am a loyal Naruto fan. I started watching it in 2004. I am so behind in Naruto Shippuden though. :( I really skimmed through this thread in case there were spoilers. I almost fell into the Bleach Spoilers that were in the beginning of this thread, I only got up to season 2 and took a long break from it. (I know I'm really behind).

I've seen a lot of short series. but the ones that come to mind because they made a profound impact on me are Elfen lied and Full Metal Alchemist.

valkyria chronicles was the last anime I finished. So good!

I prefer anime over manga, but I like collecting manga art books just to look at. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya was a book, not the manga one though, I tried to get into. but I thought it started to get a little weird and haven't finished it.

I am a loyal Naruto fan. I started watching it in 2004. I am so behind in Naruto Shippuden though. :( I really skimmed through this thread in case there were spoilers. I almost fell into the Bleach Spoilers that were in the beginning of this thread, I only got up to season 2 and took a long break from it. (I know I'm really behind).

I've seen a lot of short series. but the ones that come to mind because they made a profound impact on me are Elfen lied and Full Metal Alchemist.

valkyria chronicles was the last anime I finished. So good!

I prefer anime over manga, but I like collecting manga art books just to look at. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya was a book, not the manga one though, I tried to get into. but I thought it started to get a little weird and haven't finished it.
Elfen Lied is of the hardest animes to watch but while i cant say its my favorite i did like it. For FMA did you watch the first one ir Brotherhood?

Elfen Lied is of the hardest animes to watch but while i cant say its my favorite i did like it. For FMA did you watch the first one ir Brotherhood?

I watched the first series and the movie Conqueror of Shamballa. I'm waiting for a day that I could clear a week and dedicate it to catching up on Shippuden, FMA brotherhood, and get a start on bleach (I'd never finish bleach in a week.)

I am not a Naruto fan. I got into the series very early on and watched in Japanese. I then heard the English dub and never tried watching it again. I then picked up the manga and saw the series is never ending. I just cannot get into it. I'm not much a of massively long shonen series but I do like Bleach, Dragonball, and Inuyasha to name a few. :D

I never finished Inuyasha. I also prefer the short series but got to admit I do like series like FMA, Monster, Soul Eater and there might be other longish series. Clannad is kinda long if you count After Story.

I am currently on Bleach current chapter and are always looking forward every week. It actually got lot better than Fullbringer arc. My favorite villain is Buzz, The Heat.

Recently i started to watching Darker Than Black anime. It is really good anime to watch!

Am I only who love to watching Yuri and Shoujo Ai animes in general?

I am not sure this inappropriate to post...

Go ahead to remove my post if inappropriate...

Am I only who love to watching Yuri and Shoujo Ai animes in general?

I am not sure this inappropriate to post...

Go ahead to remove my post if inappropriate...

I watch those. Not so much now though, which is sad. That is with anime/manga in general nowadays.

And I watched all of Inuyasha two years. It was awesome until the end...still pissed about it. :(

Back