American kids denied food stamps in Alabama under immigration law

Well, as you said "missionaries are supposed to". I wish that all were doing as they were supposed to.

Lots of missionaries used to come to our tiny area. It was nice sometimes and others.... uh...no. The nicest ones showed us healthier ways to heat our homes, (not kerosene stoves) cook and brought in menu ideas to stop pellagra and kwashiorkor.

Others preached how sin and evil causes poverty while "working with local government" to ease the situation. (pbbfffflllt)

Obviously, immigrant law in Alabama is broken and need be repealed or replaced.

yea I hate freeloaders and useless people. sorry but it's real life and resource is scarce. you can't/don't work? you don't get to eat. simple as that. has always been like that since day 1. even Christian/Catholic missionaries do this too.

(this is where common decency and logic fail on their parts. gotta love these ignorant bunch)

I'm referring to Doug's blanket statement so I'm making similar in kind. "You don't work. You don't eat." as in... I don't care if you're disabled - No Work. No Food.

you just answered your own question. "No Work. No Food."

Ok,tuff guy... :thumbd: You're wrong... gotta have money to eat.. DUH!!

All children deserve to be fed! That is true and correct! But I personally don't believe that just because you are born here in American to illegal immigrant parents that one should automatically become a U. S. citizen!

I'm referring to Doug's blanket statement so I'm making similar in kind. "You don't work. You don't eat." as in... I don't care if you're disabled - No Work. No Food.

you just answered your own question. "No Work. No Food."

so youre saying old people shouldnt take social security cuz theyre not working? Or how about people on unemployment? Should they starve as well?

THere is a myth that illegals work for slave wages. They usually make much more than minimum wage and its taxfree.

Since their income is undocument, their children are eligible for medicaid and food stamps and maybe subisidized housing. With taxfree income and government handouts, they do very well and that is why they come to america. They dont want to be citizens, they like the system the way it is.

Unfortunatly, americans has been brainwashed with political correctness and vote against their self interests.

so youre saying old people shouldnt take social security cuz theyre not working? Or how about people on unemployment? Should they starve as well?
oh? so now you're saying American children born to illegal immigrants should be granted with food stamps?

THere is a myth that illegals work for slave wages. They usually make much more than minimum wage and its taxfree.
source please?

Since their income is undocument, their children are eligible for medicaid and food stamps and maybe subisidized housing. With taxfree income and government handouts, they do very well and that is why they come to america. They dont want to be citizens, they like the system the way it is.
did you know that in order to receive welfare benefits.... they'll need to show their documents and everything? since they don't have any proper documents.... they can't apply. that's why there are people living in house beyond its capacity.

Unfortunatly, americans has been brainwashed with political correctness and vote against their self interests.
this is what Republicans are feeding you - lies about illegal immigration in case they're desperate to score some votes.

I have friends that work with illegals in construction they get paid in cash.

So not paying income tax or payroll tax and getting the govmint to subsidize their kids is a pretty good deal.

I have friends that work with illegals in construction they get paid in cash.
and why aren't you reporting them to police?

So not paying income tax or payroll tax and getting the govmint to subsidize their kids is a pretty good deal.
oh? really? life's that cushy as you think? living like a drug dealer is pretty cushy too since they're not paying income tax or payroll tax either.

Does Doug5 realize that he is actually getting cheated out of some of his pay? His pay is sliced and diced and a portion is sent to the government while theirs is not.... or is Doug5 also taking pay under the table???

There are many people that get paid and work under the table...even legal citizens!...So, don't just point the finger at the illegals....

Many restaurants even pay their workers under the table, and they also don't even file their tips to the IRS. Same as for House Cleaning businesses, carpet cleaning businesses....the list goes on and on. I even saw a show on TV (Judge Judy), where this guy "admitted" he was paid under the table for working at his brother's swimming pool business. Nothing new....

There are many people that get paid and work under the table...even legal citizens!...So, don't just point the finger at the illegals....

Many restaurants even pay their workers under the table, and they also don't even file their tips to the IRS. Same as for House Cleaning businesses, carpet cleaning businesses....the list goes on and on. I even saw a show on TV (Judge Judy), where this guy "admitted" he was paid under the table for working at his brother's swimming pool business. Nothing new....

:gpost:

I remember working for two dollars an hour in a restaurant in Richmond in the mid 90s.

I was skeptical when I saw a new restaurant opening and promising 7 dollars an hour for the job when I lived in Charlotte NC in the early 2000s.

Thinking how nice of them to come here and make babies here then to steal our taxes so they can live a better life while people who live in the south suffer and hunger. No one feed them. I see them not skinny and dirty but nice clothes and nice shoes to walk around. Kids goes hungry here we provide them free lunch, and give them food stamps but illegal immigrants came here to escape the life of poverty and hungry from other countries. then they wanted their kids have a better life here. I can understand that but it is not fair to us who are work for less and pay alot of taxes than ever before to provide them free while we have to pay ourselves.

Why don't we go south and feed whole hungry people there so they can stay there and live a good life. Maybe take over their countries to be part of USA because it seems everyone from south wanted to come here and get those benefits for them.

Back