Woot! The World Series

Beowulf

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am surprised nobody already made this thread.
How about them Cardinals, eh? One month ago they weren't given a ghost of a chance in making the playoffs, but they became a wild card, then eliminated and eliminated the teams they faced. They will win the World Series again this year. Hurrah! :dance2:
The game against the Texas Rangers just started.

Just like 2006. Remember when Cardinals had 82 or 83 wins and still they won it all!!

I do wish that the Tigers would have been in the World Series. As for Cardinals and Rangers, I would probably want Rangers to win because they've never won it. THen again, it doesn't matter because Cubs and Tigers are not in.

I do plan to watch World Series because I like to see good games being played.

Cards win 3-2! Three more games to win, which means four more games to go! :giggle:

I'm rooting for the Senators! But don't really care one way or the other, just want to see good baseball :cool2:

Didn't the Rangers win last year...??? Or am I wrong?

The Rangers never won the World Series. On the other hand, the Cardinals were in 16 and won 10 times. Only the Yankees have a better record and I dunno the exact numbers. :giggle:

Sadly, I wouldn't know...I shouldn't even be in this thread. I go to the game to drink beer, eat hot dogs, and pretend I know why people are cheering. It's my patriotic duty. *embarrassed grin*

I am surprised nobody already made this thread.
How about them Cardinals, eh? One month ago they weren't given a ghost of a chance in making the playoffs, but they became a wild card, then eliminated and eliminated the teams they faced. They will win the World Series again this year. Hurrah! :dance2:
The game against the Texas Rangers just started.

I will be in your neck of the woods for Games 6 and 7 if nec.

I will be at the games in TX this weekend.

I will be in your neck of the woods for Games 6 and 7 if nec.

I will be at the games in TX this weekend.

I hope for your sake the games last that long. :lol:
I was offered two tickets to attend tonight's game but gave them to a daughter of a friend and her guy. Watching on tv is good enough for me.

Rangers win game 2 by the score of 2-1. It was a good game and my hat's off to the Rangers.

The Rangers never won the World Series. On the other hand, the Cardinals were in 16 and won 10 times. Only the Yankees have a better record and I dunno the exact numbers. :giggle:

Just different player and coach on different years.

Go Texas Rangers! Power Rangers! Woot!

The Rangers won the American League last year then lost to the Giants in the World Series....so you were close.

Last year, Rangers beat Yankees were BEST of the series they want to watch.

Just different player and coach on different years.

Go Texas Rangers! Power Rangers! Woot!

:lol:
The Rangers have great pitchers, don't they? This is an interesting World Series. May the best team win! :wave:

The Cards win the third game 16-7! Woot!
Albert Pujols had three home runs in the game, tying Babe Ruth's and Reggie Jackson's World Series home run records. Congrats to the el hombre!

Back