Confederate Flag

What does Confederate Rebel Flag means to you?

• A symbol of Civil War History

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • A symbol of racist

Votes: 44 27.7%
  • A symbol of Heritage (Civil War Veteran Generation)

Votes: 60 37.7%
  • Others - please specify

Votes: 14 8.8%

• Total voters
I think you are misunderstood about what I'm saying.

When I mention a safe haven - it means someone who responsible for sex slaves are usually not arrested or not caught at all.

Thailand has lenient punishment for child molesters and sex slaves.
Yes, Misunderstood, because its not a safe haven for the slaves at all.

Yes, Misunderstood, because its not a safe haven for the slaves at all.

I don't understand about what are you and Jiro saying.

I means that Thailand has major problem with sex slaves and American girls and women were kidnapped and shipped to Thailand and Cambodia so owners of sex slaves are not caught at all.

I don't understand about what are you and Jiro saying.

I means that Thailand has major problem with sex slaves and American girls and women were kidnapped and shipped to Thailand and Cambodia so owners of sex slaves are not caught at all.
That's what they mean...
'safe haven'= good place where one won't be harmed or killed (in general...)

Thailand = NOT a good place for young kidnapped girls or those who are forced into the sex slave trafficking

Thailand = IS a good place for those who run those operations, the owners of the sex slaves because Thailand is lenient on them.

You first stated-
Thailand is safe haven for sex slaves.
This lead Jiro and Sono to believe that you meant that the victims (the sex slaves themselves) are safe in Thailand.

when I think you really meant:
Thailand is a safe haven for the buyers and sellers of sex slaves (or the operators of sex slave rings).

That's what they mean...

Thailand = NOT a good place for young kidnapped girls or those who are forced into the sex slave trafficking

Thailand = IS a good place for those who run those operations, the owners of the sex slaves because Thailand is lenient on them.

You first stated-

This lead Jiro and Sono to believe that you meant that the victims (the sex slaves themselves) are safe in Thailand.

Thailand is a safe haven for the buyers and sellers of sex slaves (or the operators of sex slave rings).
Thank you .

That's what they mean...

You first stated-

Should I take "safe" out?

Thailand is haven for sex slaves.

CP, hey, you should demand to change the Thailand flag over sex slaves.

I don't know about how put right word into my sentence.

Sono, I watched a lot of documentaries on Nat Geo and History so I don't know about you found out about what I did with my life.

Should I take "safe" out?

I don't know about how put right word into my sentence.

Sono, I watched a lot of documentaries on Nat Geo and History so I don't know about you found out about what I did with my life.
I believe that it's called a ringleader. Like the movies, "The Taken" sequels? There are many ringleaders for sex slaves in Thailand. Your point, Thailand's flag represents sex slaves?

I believe that it's called a ringleader. Like the movies, "The Taken" sequels? There are many ringleaders for sex slaves in Thailand. Your point, Thailand's flag represents sex slaves?

Sure if Thailand government doesn't care about sex slave victims.

Also, they had military coup too.

I think you are misunderstood about what I'm saying.

When I mention a safe haven - it means someone who responsible for sex slaves are usually not arrested or not caught at all.
gotcha.

Thailand has lenient punishment for child molesters and sex slaves.

actually no. well maybe. but for Americans - you can be arrested by your own government for traveling to another country for sex aka "sex tourism" if it's illegal by your own government.

Cambodian authorities do cooperate with America to combat against sex tourism. I think few other countries do as well but it's difficult.

gotcha.

actually no. well maybe. but for Americans - you can be arrested by your own government for traveling to another country for sex aka "sex tourism" if it's illegal by your own government.

Cambodian authorities do cooperate with America to combat against sex tourism. I think few other countries do as well but it's difficult.

Same thing with Canada. Traveing to a country to commit crimes such as raping children which is a huge money maker in places like south east asia can lead to your arrest and prison for you when you return.
The plm isnt that countries like thaland are ok with it, or support it..sex with children. Though there are drastic cultural differences on how its viewed. Its that these countries are limited in recourses to combat such a huge plm. they just dont have the money a first world nation does to really combat it. And the monwy they do have they spend on other things...these nation suffer from huge huge deeo poverty, so on..
thailand will put a forigner in prison if caught raping kids...if enough stink is made..its rare...but a canadian got i think a measly seven years for multiple multiple rapes of chid thai lady boys..
Its also just so so rampant..the nation itsekf and others that way have other plms, coups, insurgencies, massive poverty..curopt to the bone police.and not the infrastructure of police to really get a grip on it. When waves of forigners are going there and paying for small children to rape....whixh is bringing in money to the economy....
Its endemic really...
Thats why canada and america have put laws in to get these people when they return for those crimes...but its not that simple. its difficult for the legal system to proove child.rape of an unknown child in somw unknown tai brothel,,,unless its on video...
AlsO it should be noted the above laws have had little or no inpact on the plm..

Walmart nixes Confederate Flag cake, OK making ISIS cake. This has gone too far, and this is no excuse for Walmart.

Wal-Mart is apologizing after a store in Louisiana rejected a customer’s request for a cake decorated with a Confederate battle flag, but gladly baked him a cake with a Islamic State flag on it.

Chuck Netzhammer told ABC News that his order last week for a Confederate flag cake with the words, “Heritage Not Hate,” was rebuffed at the bakery department of a Wal-Mart in Slidell, Louisiana. He said the store didn’t apply the same rule to imagery for Islamic State, the terrorist army also known by the acronyms ISIS and ISIL.

“I went back yesterday and managed to get an ISIS battle flag printed. ISIS happens to be somebody who we’re fighting against right now who are killing our men and boys overseas and are beheading Christians,” Mr. Netzhammer said.

Wal-Mart apologized and blamed it on a misunderstanding.

“An associate in a local store did not know what the design meant and made a mistake. The cake should not have been made and we apologize,” said a Wal-Mart spokesman.

Wal-Mart and several other major retailers announced last week that they would ban the sale of the Confederate battle flag and merchandise that contain it in response to the deadly shooting at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Dylann Roof, a young white man with ties to white supremacists and who posed in photos with the Confederate flag, was charged with the murder of nine people in the attack at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church.

Several governors, including South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, also moved to remove the Confederate flag and other Confederate symbols from state property.

But the backlash against the flag has stirred mixed emotions.

In a YouTube video he posted about his ordeal, Mr. Netzhammer wrote: “That’s an ISIS battleflag cake that anybody can go buy at Walmart. But you can’t buy a Confederate flag toy, with like, say, a ‘Dukes of Hazzards’ car.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/29/wal-mart-nixes-cake-confederate-flag-oks-isis-cake/

[yt]q7ePFollQQE#t=38[/yt]

"he who controls the past, controls the future, he who controls the present, controls the past"
-Orwell, 1984...

thiS is what the attack on the Confederate flag and the ensuing push to erase and re write history is about.....and those orchestrating it...know it...

KKK Plans Pro-Confederate Flag Rally In South Carolina

Members of the Ku Klux Klan have announced plans to rally next month in South Carolina in support of the Confederate flag.

State officials confirmed to The Washington Post that the Loyal White Knights chapter of the KKK got permission to meet at the statehouse in Columbia on July 18. The group's website says it is the largest Klan in America.

James Spears, whose title is "great titan" of the Pelham, North Carolina, group, told Politico the rally would center around the organization's opposition to the Confederate flag being removed from outside the statehouse, which Spears told the publication was done "for all the wrong reasons."

"It's part of white people's culture," he said.

The rally is set to take place just a month after 21-year-old Dylann Roof allegedly opened fire in a black church in Charleston, killing nine people. While the community continues to heal, and some family members of the victims have forgiven Roof, Spears told Politico he feels "sorry for the boy."

"I think he picked the wrong target," Spears said. "A better target for him would have been these gang-bangers, running around rapping, raping and stealing."

Robert Jones, a "grand dragon" for the chapter, told Charleston-area newspaper The Post and Courier that Roof is a "young warrior."

A representative for the Loyal White Knights did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

"This is our state, and they are not welcome," South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R) said of the KKK in a statement. Haley has called for the Confederate flag to come down from the statehouse grounds.

The group's outgoing voice mail message says the government is "trying to erase white culture and heritage from the history books."

"If you're white and proud, join the crowd," the message says of the planned rally. "Save our land, join the Klan."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/30/kkk-south-carolina-confederate_n_7695738.html

"Robert Jones, a "grand dragon" for the chapter, told Charleston-area newspaper The Post and Courier that Roof is a "young warrior " :shock:

The guy a cold blooded killer and belong in jail for life and should get
the death sentence .

What do kru klux mean.i gather they not fond of Catholics ..are they only racist group are they in Europe..do they still burn crosses.they laughable surely no one take them seriously men dressed up as Druids..worse racist are ones who blend in with society you never know what they thinking........
All the arguments about flag going to cause more racism had before

What do kru klux mean.i gather they not fond of Catholics ..are they only racist group are they in Europe..do they still burn crosses.they laughable surely no one take them seriously men dressed up as Druids..worse racist are ones who blend in with society you never know what they thinking........
All the arguments about flag going to cause more racism had before

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kkk-founded Here is the history of KKK .

Most of those guys are prob fed agents anyway....
Nothng to worrybout really...
The kk hasbeen neutralised for decades
That stated
Inthe 1920stbey held million man marches in full white hood gedup down pensilvania ave in d.c.
Now...oit of 100 50 are prob fed alphabet soup agents 30 informers...the rest neutered...
aryans and ofd shoots are the longer term threat...

Back