Where are you having Thanksgiving?

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. I'll be relaxing at my place having a small but delicious dinner.

Hope the traffic isn't too bad for you...

Supposed to go Pittsburgh but plans had changed.

So we'll have small one at home.

Hen, potatoes fingerlings, green beans and bacon, rolls, stuffing. That's about it. And oh yea jello with marshmallows. Simple for us.

I am not fond of turkey so I went with hens.

Right here in Ohio. I dont travel durin holidays. I dont have patient for that shit. Couch and tv is all I need!

Hi everyone!
I just want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and hope you all are enjoying a beautiful day with your family and friends and a lot of food.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Sosie :)

Going to my sister's for dinner...
(An hour away from my home!)
Driving safe, everyone!

Drive 1 1/2 hour on Thanksgiving morning to my SIL's place with her hubby and grown kids and meet up with wife and kids who are already there. FIL will be there on Thanksgiving Day in the afternoon. We'll have our first Thanksgiving together at the table without my MIL who passed away last month (on my wife's birthday) after an extended illness with advanced stage Alzhemier. Dinner ought to be great with grilled flank steak and chicken, potatos, salad, and more.

Daughter traveled 3,000 miles to be here with us for Thanksgiving so we wont be doing any traveling. We will have it at our house and then friends will come over in the evening to hang out and watch the Ravens play. I am hoping it will not be too cold so we can have a fire outside in the backyard or hang out on the deck.

At our house in SC.

Our nephew is driving down from Columbia (about 100 miles).

Our daughter, SIL, and two grandsons are coming over (they live locally). They participate in the annual Charleston Turkey Day Gobble Wobble 5k, then come over to our house.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! :)

I'm having roast pig for at my little sister's house for thanksgiving dinner and I drove to Durham NC yesterday. I hope people like my rum glazed rum cakes.

Daughter traveled 3,000 miles to be here with us for Thanksgiving so we wont be doing any traveling. We will have it at our house and then friends will come over in the evening to hang out and watch the Ravens play. I am hoping it will not be too cold so we can have a fire outside in the backyard or hang out on the deck.

It's chilly where I am right now so I doubt Maryland will be warmer.

Well our Thanksgiving got moved to Sunday due to my brother having to work today. I'm working as well, but I should be done around 2:00 or 2:30 on the farm. Mom said she might have a small Thanksgiving at home this evening.

Happy Thanksgivig everyone!

Wirelessly posted

deafskeptic said:
I'm having roast pig for at my little sister's house for thanksgiving dinner and I drove to Durham NC yesterday. I hope people like my rum glazed rum cakes.

That sounds good! I am spending mine over at the MIL's eating ham. Later i'll go with my dad to treasure island since he wants to go to thier buffet.
Hope everyone has a good one!

I had thanksgiving at my uncle's house and didn't have to travel far either :)

Back