Sprint Captel APP for Android

Cutie2

Reaction score
Can anyone out there help me? I think the Sprint captel app for wireless would be great! However, how do I get the speaker to work on this app? It keeps saying my speaker is muted or being used in another application on my phone when it isn't! Is there a trick to get this to work? I uninstalled this app and re-installed and it still doesn't work.:roll::roll:

The phone I have is a Samsung 4, with 4g. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks to all of you!

Can anyone out there help me? I think the Sprint captel app for wireless would be great! However, how do I get the speaker to work on this app? It keeps saying my speaker is muted or being used in another application on my phone when it isn't! Is there a trick to get this to work? I uninstalled this app and re-installed and it still doesn't work.:roll::roll:

The phone I have is a Samsung 4, with 4g. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks to all of you!

It can't use a speaker phone.

Seems to me an app that worked would be a great thing! Surely Sprint can come up with something better! Hopefully soon.:(

Back