Watch out for armed drones

Yep....only a matter of time...before squadrons of these things armed, are blowing people away....

Last edited:
There was an episode on Hawaii Five O on shooting Drones. they're easy to build.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daLCKmSVBxo[/ame]

I unable get link so not able make decent comment but Pakistan say drones are daily occurance

I unable get link so not able make decent comment but Pakistan say drones are daily occurance

Yes of course military drones bomb and kill...but those drones are not the kind of drones you or i or anyone else can aquire....
The drones the op is on are small drones, not military aircraft....drones are like radio controles airplanes.....but i guess powered more.by computer....and such...

the hawii 5 0 post...they scary things..thing like IS and Talban drones got uses but I don't think hard to do so IS make them to..Pakistani say American drones come over everyday killing them I think it exaggerating..it could make warfare sitting in office drone doing jobs of soldiers in that could say lives be saved and only the badmen knocked out

the hawii 5 0 post...they scary things..thing like IS and Talban drones got uses but I don't think hard to do so IS make them to..Pakistani say American drones come over everyday killing them I think it exaggerating..it could make warfare sitting in office drone doing jobs of soldiers in that could say lives be saved and only the badmen knocked out

Military drones are a differenr beast...and nota new one.
Really im looking more at this not if a nation can bomb a city with them sure..but weather the guy across the street can launch one to kill who ever he wants just because....
Think.all the cops tha can smoked the next riots with a squadron of rhese, with some fat dude eating dorritoes in mamas basement....
To get an idea,
Or worse...
Its really just a matter of time...

Back