Cute or Surprisingly Smart Things Your Pets Do...

o0talula0o

Reaction score
Okay so this might be a little TMI for some of you... or not. But I felt compelled to share my cats antics.

My cat likes to scratch at any door that is closed, including the bathroom. And well... last night my housemate began his normal bathroom routine of sitting on the toilet. This usually lasts for about ten minutes. Still if my cat is prompt about scratching on the door, he will let her in and she will keep him company while he does his business.

Last night went a little differently...

As planned, my housemate began his normal routine, and within thirty seconds my cat began to scratch at the bathroom door. So he opened the door to let her in. As soon as he opened the door, she bolted in the opposite direction. He shook his head, and closed the bathroom door. She missed her opportunity to keep him company.

Not even twenty seconds later after the door is closed, and he is in the process of getting ready to sit on the can, she decides to scratch at the bathroom door again. And again, he opens the door. But as soon as he opened the door for her, she runs away... again.

By the third time he's starting to get pissed.

And what do I do? Laugh my butt off and grab my phone in hopes of recording this game that my cat insists on playing.

But as soon as I grab my phone, she stops.

Damn cat!

So anyway, with that being said, anyone else have any funny pet antics to share?

I own two rats. They aren't exactly nice to each other about sharing food... so sometimes the younger rat will want to get my attention by gnawing on the metal bars of their cage. :lol: The way he does it is really funny/cute.

I also own two dogs - they like to play rough with each other. The oldest dog ALWAYS tries to bite down on the younger dog's rear leg and that really irritates her... so whenever he wants to play, he'll do that to her and off they go wrestling and chasing each other around the house!

My dog Marty will wake me up in the morning and when I get back to my bed he is sleeping with heard on my pillow . Wiseass doggie! :giggle:

My dog Marty will wake me up in the morning and when I get back to my bed he is sleeping with heard on my pillow . Wiseass doggie! :giggle:

My dog Marley, if it's cold, will crawl up and end up sleeping on top of my head. Like really, can you possibly get any closer. My kids think I'm weird for wiping her paws and butt after going outside. I however, know where she might end up later that night and want no surprises.:giggle:

Okay so this might be a little TMI for some of you... or not. But I felt compelled to share my cats antics.

My cat likes to scratch at any door that is closed, including the bathroom. And well... last night my housemate began his normal bathroom routine of sitting on the toilet. This usually lasts for about ten minutes. Still if my cat is prompt about scratching on the door, he will let her in and she will keep him company while he does his business.

Last night went a little differently...

As planned, my housemate began his normal routine, and within thirty seconds my cat began to scratch at the bathroom door. So he opened the door to let her in. As soon as he opened the door, she bolted in the opposite direction. He shook his head, and closed the bathroom door. She missed her opportunity to keep him company.

Not even twenty seconds later after the door is closed, and he is in the process of getting ready to sit on the can, she decides to scratch at the bathroom door again. And again, he opens the door. But as soon as he opened the door for her, she runs away... again.

By the third time he's starting to get pissed.

And what do I do? Laugh my butt off and grab my phone in hopes of recording this game that my cat insists on playing.

But as soon as I grab my phone, she stops.

Damn cat!

So anyway, with that being said, anyone else have any funny pet antics to share?

This really made me laugh. I miss having cats..hubby is allergic.

Well I do have funny story about one of our family dog Great Dane name Kiwa. During the summer break from college, I stayed at my parent's house while I was in internship. My newly (former) girlfriend missed me so much and she want to come and visit me so I welcome her. Then that night, the night that she expect to arrive very late and I told her that I couldn't stay up any longer (due to working all day and was so tired) and went to bed. My ex gf finally arrived and went straight to my bedroom and Lo behold... she found a Kiwa sleeping next to me on a queen size bed. She was so afraid to move him or try to push him off the bed. He was a 180 pounder. She asked my mother if she can call him or move him off the bed. My mother responded, "Aww... look at them, they are so cute and I'm afraid to wake Sneakernet up. Why don't you sleep upstairs in another bedroom??" My former GF got so pissed at my mom and she decided to roll up her sleep and screamed at my Great Dane to get off the bed (lot'ta cuss'in!! and punch'in!!) and Kiwa woke up and bolted out of my bedroom. He's a wimpy dog..... Then next morning, I woke up and found my ex gf sleeping next to me and I smile. I have no idea what was going on during that night, I was a dead man sleeping and my ex gf told me a story soon after she woke up. I just couldn't believe what my mother said to her....(Face palmed)

I currently have two cats. I live in a condo so it's not fair to bring a dog into the situation but I hope to have one again. I had a Golden and German Shepherd at one time and I miss them dearly.

My cats are the same color and type and look like they're from the same litter, an orange and white long hair. The senior is sweet and the newest addition is the pest. My language teacher showed up and my father had to take her out of the room because she was walking on the table. As he went past me carrying her in his arms, she reached over to take a swipe at me with her claws as if to say it was "all my fault." She keeps us on our toes.....

Laura

Cat opened the junk drawer this morning... I think she's asking me for child proof locks...

I had two cats and I gave them Brewers yeast tablets . I had to find them from one cat and put the box in a drawer , but that did not stop my cat . He was able push open the drawer and open the box to eat the tablets . I had to hide the box in a better place.

Finlay loved to play with his squeaky toys and would bring one out and try to get my attention by squeaking his toy with his nose . I was doing PT exercises on the floor and Finlay got one of his toy and starting squeaking the toy near my feet to get me to play with him , I wanted to finish my PT exercises before playing with Finlay. He had other ideas, he took his toy and brought it right up to my ear then started to squeak it real loudly as if to say " Now do you hear it!" I LOL ! Finlay won , I played with him.

This is my little angel....
picture.php

Back