Confirmed Price of Deaf plan for Sprint Iphone 4S

YUNI

Reaction score
VCS called me last Friday and missed it, so I called back today and it has been confirmed that there indeed have a Deaf plan for Iphone 4S it's 54.99 per month payment. And also they explained that they don't understand why Iphone 4S is not on Sprint Relay Store.

VCS called me last Friday and missed it, so I called back today and it has been confirmed that there indeed have a Deaf plan for Iphone 4S it's 54.99 per month payment. And also they explained that they don't understand why Iphone 4S is not on Sprint Relay Store.

Oh really... Lemme find out.

(for others that are wondering.........)

At sprintrelaystore.com go all the way to bottom and click "View more Sprint phones".

That is where you can see the iphones.

I dunno. Look at it.

I found it. $54.99/mo for Premuim data w/unlimited text messages.

same price as Verizon data price. I still have grandfathered AT&T data plan at $50/mo for my iPhone 4. Cheaper price than Sprint and Verizon.

IPHONE 4S FOR

Sprint Relay Data Only Plan* (Discounts do not apply to this plan)
Select
Cost per Month Included MB Voice Rate & Long Distance
$44.99 Unlimited Data $0.20 per minute / each
Phone-as-Modem usage up to 5GB/mo. Not available on Google Android OS, Palm OS and Windows OS devices.

If you are ordering a PDA/Smartphone with the Sprint Relay Data Only plan, please be aware that this plan has voice service plan restriction. Voice calls made or received with the Sprint Relay Data Only plan are billed $0.20/min for local voice calls and $0.40/min for long distance voice calls.

Incoming calls will be blocked and the block may be removed by contacting our video customer service (vcs@sprintrelaystore.com). If the incoming call block is removed, you will be billed $0.20/min for local voice calls or $0.40/min for long distance voice calls. The block is not removable on Google Android OS, Palm OS and Windows OS devices. NOTE: 9-1-1 will not be blocked

* Requires a 2 Year Service Agreement

IPHONE 4S FOR

Sprint Relay Data Only Plan* (Discounts do not apply to this plan)
Select
Cost per Month Included MB Voice Rate & Long Distance
$44.99 Unlimited Data $0.20 per minute / each
Phone-as-Modem usage up to 5GB/mo. Not available on Google Android OS, Palm OS and Windows OS devices.

If you are ordering a PDA/Smartphone with the Sprint Relay Data Only plan, please be aware that this plan has voice service plan restriction. Voice calls made or received with the Sprint Relay Data Only plan are billed $0.20/min for local voice calls and $0.40/min for long distance voice calls.

Incoming calls will be blocked and the block may be removed by contacting our video customer service (vcs@sprintrelaystore.com). If the incoming call block is removed, you will be billed $0.20/min for local voice calls or $0.40/min for long distance voice calls. The block is not removable on Google Android OS, Palm OS and Windows OS devices. NOTE: 9-1-1 will not be blocked

* Requires a 2 Year Service Agreement

Do not mislead. You missed the $10 a month 4g connection fee.

Do not mislead. You missed the $10 a month 4g connection fee.

IPHONE 4S STILL 3G
When coverage is available, experience broadband-like download speeds. The average download speeds range from 400 to 700 Kbps with peak rates up to 2 Mbps. All while on the Sprint network.

posts from hell :YOU ARE MISLEAD?..

IPHONE 4S STILL 3G
When coverage is available, experience broadband-like download speeds. The average download speeds range from 400 to 700 Kbps with peak rates up to 2 Mbps. All while on the Sprint network.

Because he is troll. Nothing news.

IPHONE 4S STILL 3G

Click the button to continue shopping and you will see that it is required to pay the $10/mo premium data fee. :)

Isn't it true that 4G currently covers only 4% of the country?

That is what I heard, perhaps you should goggle it and see if there is some reliable information based on 4G

sort of, it's gonna depend on how you are asking the question. If you said AT&T LTE (4G) coverage, I'd agree, they are slower on the rollout but I figure it's only preparing for the launch. I posted recently in one of the iphone topics on the coverage areas.

If you talk about Verizon and T-mobile LTE coverage they're a lot higher than that.
Not sure about sprint's..

LTE (3G) network on some carriers is not much this year. They will be grown at all metro cities next year or two.

Back