What Anime Have You Watched Lately?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
So, what anime have you watched lately and what did you think about it?

I'm currently watching a lot of anime series right now.

I've been watching Rurouni Kenshin and Shadow Skill. Since both series are long, it takes time to rent them on DVD.

I did finish the whole series for Death Note and Onegai Teacher. Those were interesting.

Right now, I'm watching Karin. Very interesting.

ooops, nevermind! i read your post said: you rent DVD.. sorry

ooops, nevermind! i read your post said: you rent DVD.. sorry
On DVD and online.

The ones I'm currently watching on DVD are Rurouni Kenshin and Shadow Skill. I'm renting them online, so it takes time to watch them since I'm also watching another television series at the same time.

Rurouni Kenshin is about this guy who is a former manslayer who decides to use a reverse-blade sword instead... while trying to maintain peace in medieval Japan.

Shadow Skill is about this gal who's a martial arts fighter who represents a city as one of the top-rated fighters and as a "guardian". She has a little brother whom she trains with the same martial arts... while trying to defend the city from evil enemies seeking revenge for unknown reasons.

As for online, I watched Death Note last week. It's about this high school kid who finds a notebook called "Death Note". When you write people's names in it, they will die. While he's writing in the notebook, another person comes into the picture... trying to find out who this person is. Unfortunately, in order for the Death Note to work... the owner has to know the person's real name. Since the investigator's name is unknown, it becomes a battle of wits between the investigator and the killer.

The one I recently completed yesterday was Onegai Teacher. The English translation is Please! Teacher. It's about this high school kid witnesses an alien appearing at a nearby lake. He passes out and wakes up thinking it was a dream. He goes to school and finds out that he has a new teacher... who looks the same as the alien he saw in his dreams. When he goes home, he finds out that his new neighbor is his teacher. When he finally realizes who she really is, both are eventually caught together at school and his uncle covers it up by saying that they are married. So, they get married... in order to cover up their relationship... but there's more to it... what is it?

Right now, I'm watching Karin. It's about this high school girl who's a vampire. However, she's not your ordinary vampire. Yes, she does bite people to drink blood from them... but she also produces a lot of blood on her own. So, she suffers random severe nosebleeds from time to time when she is stressed out. She also doesn't suffer sunlight like the rest of her family does. Even more interesting is that their taste of blood is not based on the blood itself, but where the blood comes from. For instance, one vampire might like blood that comes from people who are liars while others come from people who are stressed. Lastly, she tries to hide her true identity while dealing with a new boy who has just transferred to her school.

Last summer, I watched Tri-Gun, Pretear, Gatekeepers, and Gatekeepers 21... on DVD.

A few days ago, I watched Samurai Champloo on DVD. Good series. :)

I forgot to add... I'm also watching Lupin the 3rd series. I'm on the 4th movie right now. :)

Now, Death Note, I done watched part 1 and 2, now looking forward to the part 3. LOVE IT!

I just started watching Wolf's Rain on the computer recently. Interesting show. :)

There is so much Lupin but only some of it has been released in the USA on DVD. For example, Hayao Miyazaki directed most of the 1st season of Lupin, but that season is not on DVD in the USA for some reason. I 've seen a lot of the movies, not all, and some of the series, read the manga.

I finished Fighting Spirit recently, and am watching Lain, and Ex' Driver. After these two series, I will be watching Infinitie Ryuvis.

the last I watch anime was Karin. It was funny. But I like Karin in manga better as I compare that video.

There is so much Lupin but only some of it has been released in the USA on DVD. For example, Hayao Miyazaki directed most of the 1st season of Lupin, but that season is not on DVD in the USA for some reason. I 've seen a lot of the movies, not all, and some of the series, read the manga.

I finished Fighting Spirit recently, and am watching Lain, and Ex' Driver. After these two series, I will be watching Infinitie Ryuvis.
Yeah, there's so much for Lupin the 3rd. There's a lot of movies and a lot of episodes from the television series. I read about one year not being released (something about the color suit he wears during each season. I guess we'll have to wait or something.

Who knows, with it becoming popular as a rental title right now... they might release the others? :dunno:

Which EX-Driver did you watch? There are two... the series and the movie.

the last I watch anime was Karin. It was funny. But I like Karin in manga better as I compare that video.
Yep... kinda unusual to see how she squirts blood when she has a desire to bite instead of other typical vampires when they drink blood. Heh!

Geez.. I forget the name movie...
I love anime movie ..

umm you know the movie about soldiers battle with monster till release the water?

that movie about 1992??? Shoot I wish knew that movie name!

Geez.. I forget the name movie...
I love anime movie ..

umm you know the movie about soldiers battle with monster till release the water?

that movie about 1992??? Shoot I wish knew that movie name!
What do you mean?

Soldiers fight a monster until it goes back to the water or comes out of the water or releases the water that it is holding within?

they re look alike real human but its cartoon humans movie..

They ( cartoon humans)about 8 men and one woman fight (with spaceships) with monsters and release the water to lake and ocean.. only solider man and woman survives .. * other soliders killed by monster

because Humans cartoon starve for the water?? i forget the name of movie..
I wish knew ummm i think its movie 1992 to 1995??

However that movie is very very amazing to me!! My jaw drop to the floor! :thumb:

What do you mean?

Soldiers fight a monster until it goes back to the water or comes out of the water or releases the water that it is holding within?

Solider fought for that umm do you know name of movie because I do want watching that movie again!! :fingersx:

Back