Confirmed Price of Deaf plan for Sprint Iphone 4S

Isn't it true that 4G currently covers only 4% of the country?

at&t's 4G cover only in DFW and Atlanta at moment.

Verizon have small on several cities.

Tmobile appear to have largest 4G right now on many major cities.

Sprint under Clear have quite larger 4G cover but not enough.

For anyone who live DFW and Atlanta have all 4 major wireless carriers that support 4G

Wow, I didn't know that iPhone 4S is double pricey monthly than $29.99 monthly for Android and BB devices only. = /

Let me guess if new 2012 Sprint iPhone 5 with 4G/LTE network might add $10 as $44.99 + $10 (Unlimited SMS Text Messages) + $10 (4G/LTE) = $69.99 plus tax

Wow, I didn't know that iPhone 4S is double pricey monthly than $29.99 monthly for Android and BB devices only. = /

Let me guess if new 2012 Sprint iPhone 5 with 4G/LTE network might add $10 as $44.99 + $10 (Unlimited SMS Text Messages) + $10 (4G/LTE) = $69.99 plus tax

Yeah, I think so. AT&T iPhone 5 might add $10 with LTE to $45 on 2GB/text = $55 plus tax.

Sprint Relay Store

Yeah! If you go to Sprint Relay Store and click on iPhone 4s Order, you will see $44.99 for (deaf) data plan. If you click on next or to continue, then you will see $10.00 for premium data fee totaling $54.99 which is, I feel, is too high.

Same thing if you buy a new Blackberry, the monthly plan will be $29.99 deaf plan plus $10.00 for premium data fee totaling $39.99. What happened to the regular $29.99 which I am now paying under the "Grandfather clause"?

To make things more confusing, neither iPhone or Blackberry charges another $10 for 4G, but that is because neither has 4G yet. What about the near future when iPhone or Blackberry starts using 4G, another $10 monthly fee?

Last edited:
Sprint Relay Store Shopping Continued

I went back to the store to "order" 4G phone. Same as before except 4G is replaced by $29.99 (if you want this) for Sprint Mobile Hotspot 5GB totaling $69.98 ($29.99 + $10.00 + $29.99). Confusing!

Actual, it's $40 right now, it apply to all the smartphone.

Yeah! If you go to Sprint Relay Store and click on iPhone 4s Order, you will see $44.99 for (deaf) data plan. If you click on next or to continue, then you will see $10.00 for premium data fee totaling $54.99 which is, I feel, is too high.

Too high? Think about it. Sprint have more coverage than at&t and UNLIMITED data. at&t offer only up to 2GB for $45/month. Verizon limited at 2GB per month for $55. I would said that Sprint offer is far better than allover.

Sprint Data Plan

is unlimited for now, but that will soon disappear according to the newspapers because more people are using downloading blogs, movies, music, etc which are causing the phone plans to be alarmed about all this traffic. So they are planning to control by charging by the GBs being used.

is unlimited for now, but that will soon disappear according to the newspapers because more people are using downloading blogs, movies, music, etc which are causing the phone plans to be alarmed about all this traffic. So they are planning to control by charging by the GBs being used.

Yes, someday.... youth are being data-whore lol

Back