Polygamy

KStiletto

Reaction score
Should polygamy be legal? Are you for or against?

Last edited:
Against because I don't like the double standard rules for men and women. It is not fair to the women.

Against because I don't like the double standard rules for men and women. It is not fair to the women.

I agree you! I believe it legal is stick is very reason broken law! I believe it reading search find on It is serious not joke! aware it wive manipulative not good !illegal!

trouble on manuplite because hurt serious person if suppose! play fool!

I'm against it. It doesn't make sense to get married to 2 or more women and get way too many children. We don't need that. There are some illegal pologamy in Utah today. Utah banned it in 1890's before becoming a state in 1896.

You know,I really dont care what people do with their life. I dont judge people.

Is polygamy only multiple wives?

yes that is correct I am learn it first new words!
I research find search dictionary

sound polygamy is very not good muplite fool wives shame and lie!

Well polygamy covers both. Either which way, I'm not feeling it. With two husbands I'll never have down time.. Ughh.. Too much work.

I just checked. You're right. Polygamy is multiple spouses. Polygyny is where a man have more than one wife. Multiple wives or husbands mean multiple headaches (and heartaches, too).

Problem.

It takes at least two full time incomes to support a family.

Who raises the child?

Paid strangers? That often uses up the bulk of one of the spouse's earnings.

In a society that places a premium on independence, where children are pushed out of the house and family at 18 and young people don't feel as though they are accomplished adults unless they are separated from their parents, grand parents, brothers, sister, aunts, and uncles, etc... There is no built in family structure to help. There is no "tribe".

One possible alternative is some form of polygamy.

Problem.

Who raises the child?

In a society that places a premium on independence, where children are pushed out of the house and family at 18 and young people don't feel as though they are accomplished adults unless they are separated from their parents, grand parents, brothers, sister, aunts, and uncles, etc... There is no built in family structure to help. There is no "tribe".

Oh no. Of course not.

Problem.

Who raises the child?

So in short, schtupping the nanny? :hmm:

I personally think that the government should get out of the whole "marriage" business.

I hate cooking. and grocery shopping.

whenever I have to do either, I think of Big Love, and think it's not that bad.
of course, one condition - I would have to be The First. no ifs or buts.
no whining.

Fuzzy

Back